Thread: Why in Champions League have teams high level?

Question Why in Champions League have teams high level?

I want ask TopEleven why on Champions League and Cup have teams high level than me?
    I think this is not fear!!!They got seven stars players and i dont get point?!?

Why in Champions League have teams high level?-topeleven.jpg
    Why in Champions League have teams high level?-topeleven1.jpg
    Why in Champions League have teams high level?-topeleven3.jpg
    Why in Champions League have teams high level?-topeleven4.jpg

Yes it seems there is a mixture of levels either one above or one below. I preferred it with teams all on the same level but maybe higher up there are less teams on the server so they have to mix them up a bit.

KFC Loella
    Level 37
    19 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well I guess is clearly that this is not randomly anymore or not just because there are not enough teams at a certain level and is just how the game is designed at the moment but because there is no official statement I might be wrong.

As you can read here https://nordeus.helpshift.com/a/top-...me-level-as-me they say that the opponents can be +1 level or minus -1 level but is not explicit.

As a manager I really do not like this because is not so fair in many cases. For example I had +1 level even when my team avg. quality was around 5 stars + only and I had to compete with the managers +1 level and just like an idea. What they could buy for the minimum of 1 token, I had to pay for something similar or worst 50+ tokens from scouter.

So yes, say no to +1 level or minus -1 level opponents for Champions League!

Anyway, thread locked as long we already have a good thread more detailed on this subject: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...aw-system.html is is possible please speak here so the devs. and Top Eleven staff can track easier our complains.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 11-28-2016 at 02:29 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Doesn't seem that locked to me. :roll eyes:

Anyway my experience tells me what whenever I win the league there is a tendency to meet teams of 1 higher level in the following Champions League.
    I've tried ending 2 or 3 in the league and the following Champions League I faced no teams above my level and several teams 1 level below me.

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I don't know.
    Kind regards

League winner: 13
    League runner-up: 2

Champions League winner: 2
    Champions League runner-up: 4

Cup winner: 2
    Cup runner-up: 1

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Anyway my experience tells me what whenever I win the league there is a tendency to meet teams of 1 higher level in the following Champions League.
    yes, that's the general rule

Doesn't seem that locked to me.
    yes, lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html