Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Promotion

Promotion

The last 2 seasons i have finished 11th and 14th but still been promoted why is this are the game creators just trying to make money from us or is there a problem

Rookie
    9th would be OK, but 11th and 14th?! Never heard before :-o

no nor me but true

Never heard of lower than 9th being promoted.

KFC Loella,
    Level 38
    20 League Titles,
    6 Champions League,
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

in the last to seasons finish outside the top 8 and gone up from level 40 to 42 and all i wanted to do for a few seasons was develop my team but wasn't able too because of being promoted

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Taffy1956,

In general it is possible to level up from the 9th position in the League or not level while being in the 8th position.
    This is stated in the League rules:
    Promotion-lucky-loser.jpg

Now when it comes to high level clubs such as yours (40 to 50+) - At those levels it can happen that there aren't enough teams to create enough groups for the next level of the League (Next season), and it is possible for the match maker to level up Clubs outside of the top 8 in the League.
    Sometimes you and some others may get promoted while other times the opposite can happen - End in the top 8 but not promote. (Which is definitely the better option for a lot of managers for obvious reasons :/ )

This is a discussion that has been occurring here in the forum (And even in tickets at our support team). Please check out this thread here where right now the discussion is still going on. I am actively redirecting players to it at the moment.

But do know that, as I've stated on several places in the forum - This is an issue that we fully understand and are working on improving the situation for all of you veterans.

Thread will be closed. Continue the discussion about this particular matter in the above linked thread. Thank you.