Thread: bid on players directly (not in transfer market)

bid on players directly (not in transfer market)

Can someone explain how this works? Say I want to bid on a player from another team that is not on the transfer market, how does it work?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First you need to be on same server like him and player should be 5 stars(I think), click on player which you want to buy and you have a button "make offer" then you will choose how much moneys and tokens you want to give him.

If he won't accept it you will get back he have 24 hours to accep it.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

IF another player bid more than me and i lose,can i get my tokens back?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    First you need to be on same server like him and player should be 5 stars(I think), click on player which you want to buy and you have a button "make offer" then you will choose how much moneys and tokens you want to give him.

If he won't accept it you will get back he have 24 hours to accep it.
    Thanks for the answer, but how do I know/notice if someone make a bid on one of my players (the reverse) ?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhidahak View Post
    Thanks for the answer, but how do I know/notice if someone make a bid on one of my players (the reverse) ?
    I got a pop up on the front page yesterday when someone bid on my youth. If you don't get that, there'll be an icon of two people shaking hands on your squad page, under the transfers column. It's the same icon as negotiations tab on the transfer market.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    I got a pop up on the front page yesterday when someone bid on my youth. If you don't get that, there'll be an icon of two people shaking hands on your squad page, under the transfers column. It's the same icon as negotiations tab on the transfer market.
    ok, and so if I see that and dont "confirm" it within 24hours then it means he stays right?

Apprentice
    I think so. I haven't done anything about mine, the deadline is in about 3 hours.