Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No players to transfer...

No players to transfer...

I m level 37 now but this season only 5 or 6 players with 5 stars are available on the market.Its been difficult to get good players.Find a solution for this issue Nordeus👎👎👎

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Thanks for providing feedback about the transfer list at that level Mekale. I've been gathering data about high level Clubs to present to the devs. It's useful as we are thinking of ways to improve the experience at the higher echelons.

Btw, do keep checking the auction. Other managers are surely after the 5* guys and they might be sniping them while you're offline. (I know I try to wake up in the wee hours of the day sometimes just to snatch some talent for my clubs.)

Apprentice
    I am level 30+ now, would like the option to drop back to level 20 or 25 next time when I reach level ...say 40? That is if level 40 lack active players. I believe most club at level 20 should already have their stadium and upgrade maxed so it would still be equal playing field.

I definitely dont want to go back level 4 takeover a new club and start all over again.

.................................................. ........
    Last edited by CM-16; 01-22-2017 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Wrong Thread. Please Delete!
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    ......I've been gathering data about high level Clubs to present to the devs. It's useful as we are thinking of ways to improve the experience at the higher echelons.
    Thanks for reporting these to developers.

But I wish the operators or administrators of the GAME instead of administrators of forum will continuously monitor this, communicate with developers and consider possible future changes. They may be able to access to information in various server and provide more meaningful statistics than those created from reports from only several forum users.

Lack of high level players is not a new problem. This has been a problem since I played the game 3 years ago. It is impossible that developers do not notice this.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 01-22-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks for providing feedback about the transfer list at that level Mekale. I've been gathering data about high level Clubs to present to the devs. It's useful as we are thinking of ways to improve the experience at the higher echelons.

Btw, do keep checking the auction. Other managers are surely after the 5* guys and they might be sniping them while you're offline. (I know I try to wake up in the wee hours of the day sometimes just to snatch some talent for my clubs.)
    Hey Jeeves I am level 48, and there are no 5 star players no matter when I log on. And believe me I have tried loggin on every thinkable time and numbers of times.
    There are a few like 3-4 4 star youngster just after maintanence the first day of a new season... the rest only 3 star like this one.

No players to transfer...-capture.jpg

only thing making it bearable is that no other managers can get player either.

I would very much like to know when you have a timetable for these improvements .. I am hanging by a thin thread
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 01-22-2017 at 03:34 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Thx for your time and interest admin...But ı m a higly active player and I log in to game several times a day but this season transfering a player really sucks

Apprentice

Dude, why wouldn't the devs be able to create a list from the database whenever they want, that you have to go gather the data yourself? They should be able to check the market at any time they want to.

The market differs hugely from level to level. There are levels where there are so many teenaged five-star players that they go away with no bids, and then there are levels where there are literally no five-star players in the market at all.
    madflo19 and Gert Funck like this.
    Season 71, Level 61

It's not a rocket science to simply add some Nordgens in transfer market like really now..I'm not yet in those higher levels but I'm getting real close andif this **** doesn't get fixed when I'll get there I might not play after 3-4 years of playing this game. Players show up in lower levels so why is it that hard to make it happen??? Nobody gets why this **** isn't happening already !!!!
    Perry Sih likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Good suggestion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast