Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Mafia between players!!!

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    If you think that you are losing games just because your oppo brings more friends to support him you are wrong,try to focus on your team,have the right formation and tactics and that 15% bonus possession will be almost insignificant during the game
    I'm also thinking if that 15% is purely cosmetic.
    madflo19 likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by enachev View Post
    there should be a cap to bonus possesion from "friends" watching games, this is a mechanic that has nothing to do with actual football, players, tactics or whatever else
    No matter how many supporters you have, just as the guys said, you can't earn more then 15% ball possession and I think this is a good value but I assume that's not the topic point.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Biondinobello View Post

I am sick of teams that get together mafia style.
    They loose on purpose to weeker "Friends" to save them and then get ridicoulous fan's bonuses during more sensible games.(+15%)
    How tomstop this? Impossible i guess....but still....it gets me sick.
    As far as I am aware and I really think that I am 100% right, you get that 15% ball possession but is more likely to be cosmetic (well a part of it) because you actually won't get a real value of 15%. I guess this is easy to test it as well, just take 2 teams same quality, create a 15% ball advantage and yet you will see that the difference would not be of 15% in ball possession.

Regarding this "weaker" friends. Top Eleven said there are more then 150 million accounts so a minimum of 75 millions of games per day but there are many more, who do you think can control this loosing on purpose? For sure it happens because that's why friends are for . Joking but is reality...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I occasionally get matches where I am descended upon my hordes of visiting fans - one such match was today in the Cup:

Mafia between players!!!-s12-cup-sf-sf1-mahmoud-fc.jpg

Opponent was a Level 5 manager, won the Treble last season, obviously plays a lot with these friends, is in an Association with some of them.

Mafia between players!!!-s12-cup-mc-sf1-mahmoud-fc.jpg

Stats from the match - 11% away possession certainly told, but my 3% better 4-3N-3 vs his 4-5-1V was a tactical advantage.

Mafia between players!!!-s12-cup-ms-sf1-mahmoud-fc.jpg
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    This is a game on social media. It's working as intended.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12