Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: power training fact ?

power training fact ?

Bought an 18yr old rated 59,he was one skill point away from 6*, first round training 3 bars improved 130 to make 6*.
    i did not administer the skill point based on reading previous posts about slowing down when reaching next level,but the engine must pick up on this as when i tried to repeat the performance he only recorded skill progress of 79 ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Bought an 18yr old rated 59,he was one skill point away from 6*, first round training 3 bars improved 130 to make 6*.
    i did not administer the skill point based on reading previous posts about slowing down when reaching next level,but the engine must pick up on this as when i tried to repeat the performance he only recorded skill progress of 79 ?
    Hmmmm, odd
    Playing with team: Oranje

Did you perform the same training as well?
    Playing with team: Oranje

Rookie
    Power training is better than personal trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Did you perform the same training as well?
    exactly the same ,3 bars stretch/cardio/practise , monitored the improvement, first round 130 ,second round 79

When a player gains a star, his training progress slows.

That also includes unassigned skill points that have not been applied to a player even though he would have enough points for the next star.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    When a player gains a star, his training progress slows.

That also includes unassigned skill points that have not been applied to a player even though he would have enough points for the next star.
    July is correct, the engine will detect whatever unassigned skill points in every players that have enough of it to progress to the next star and everytime your player gain a new star the training progress will goes down by about 50% but most of time the bad readings will start when the 6* is attained. But if you are hardworking enough the 7 and 8 stars are not really hard to attain, its the 8 to 9* progress that will make you go mad !!!
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RealM View Post
    Power training is better than personal trainer?
    Without question, yes. Personal trainer at the bare minimum requires 32 tokens to get 8 Skill Points, whereas you can get 25 Rest packs for 24 tokens and can easily get 8 Skill Points by using those rests when power training (so long as you train the right player).

@July Fourth. The training being slowed when they gain a star will explain why my player has slowed down a bit after hitting 5*. Do they increase again the following season when they go down a star quality (for example, a player was getting 140+ on hard practice, bit is now struggling to hit 100 at 5*. Would he start getting 140+ again if he's at 4* next season?)?
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Thanks Guys,i,ll be very interested to read reply,s to Bluebird Hewitt,s question above