Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Destroyers

Thread: Unable to change match time

Rookie

Unable to change match time

Question!
    I have a match tomorrow at 10.00 AM (GMT+1) and I want to change it. But I can only change it to 10.01 AM, that is, one minute, which seems pretty ridiculous. I can't change it to any time later and not to an earlier time at all. Why is this?
    Any enlightenment would be highly appreciated.
    Andy

Rookie
    I dont think it will let you change the game time to within 3 hours of any other games you or your oppennt has? Do you have any more games that day and if so what time(s)??
    Hope this helps!
    Bunzo likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks, but my next game after that one is 9 PM, which is 11 hours later. But of course I don't know anything about my opponent's itinerary.

Famous
    You did that too late, mate. 24 h earlier, you would have got the possibility to play this game earlier provided the new timing did not interfere with your or your oppo's schedule. So late, you only have the possibily to delay. But reading what yo wrote, it is likely that your oppo has a game at 1 pm. So, that would leave you the 4pm-6pm window. Have you checked that ?
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)