Thread: Transfermarket with only 3* Players....

Transfermarket with only 3* Players....

...but a Manager 3 LV above me (he 47, me 44) is selling 5* Players! They are not displayed at transfermarket, but I can fave them and buy them. Why is Nordeus not showing me, that this guy is selling players?

Transfermarket with only 3* Players....-img_3890.jpg

Transfermarket with only 3* Players....-img_3891.jpg
    Last edited by steamy; 02-12-2017 at 06:59 AM. Reason: Adding screenshots

Dreamer
    I have had similar issue too...
    I see many friends buying expensive 18 year old players which I don't even see on my transfer market.
    Can someone explain why only some of the players are shown.
    Is it just that there are too many players on transfer list and only some of them are shown?
    If so, can there be some manager preferences like "Include all young players", ""show only most/least expensive players",etc.
    Some filters which will allow a manager to view the kind of players he wants and get the best of them at the transfer market.

If a manager three levels up is selling 5* players, then they will be 8* to you - the transfer market won't give you those...

If they look 5* to you, and they aren't appearing in your market, then I have previously found that closing TE, clearing cache and restarting device has refreshed the TM quite a bit. YMMV...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

You can see on my Screenshots, that the 5* Players are real 5* Players. So for the other manager are these players 2* players....

Cleaning cache doesn't realy work..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    there is a chance that this player, Rangsibut, during time, got his 6* and it's not possible for you to bid on him
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Nope, now he is a part of my squad (after I sold another one)

This market is so annoying....

Transfermarket with only 3* Players....-img_3916.jpg
    Last edited by steamy; 02-12-2017 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Screenshot