Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Top eleven via browser

Top eleven via browser

Hello everyone,
    I would like to know if there are other method to launch my second club in browser in mobile,
    I have two accounts in top eleven and the match of association are coming.

So any method are welcome
    I'm using my main club in top eleven app, and the second using puffer but I can launch only the old version.

Cheers
    Amoun
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

i think you can launch both clubs in the same mobile, you only need to use two different emails or facebook accounts when logging in

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    i think you can launch both clubs in the same mobile, you only need to use two different emails or facebook accounts when logging in
    That's true, via IOS, you should download Facebook application then login your preferred account in there then go to Top Eleven, and press the connect via Facebook. In Android version you can login simply by entering your email and password after you press the the connect via Facebook or you may just simply login by your Google or Apple accounts.
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoun View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I would like to know if there are other method to launch my second club in browser in mobile,
    I have two accounts in top eleven and the match of association are coming.

So any method are welcome
    I'm using my main club in top eleven app, and the second using puffer but I can launch only the old version.
    you cannot do it at the same time.
    Android (tablet or mobile) recognize only one fb.
    If you want to start the 2nd team, you must change the fb (and loose the first team).
    Amoun likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

You cannot login through the same device from 2 different accounts at the same time.

You can manage them in the same device though.

You can add another google account in your device's settings and login with that in the game.

And if you want to link that account with another facebook account all you have to do is disconnect from your main facebook account through the fb app and add the account you're interested in connecting.

It's pretty simple, but if you want to manage your teams at the same time you have to use a pc browser.
    Last edited by axd23; 02-10-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by axd23 View Post
    You cannot login through the same device from 2 different accounts at the same time.

You can manage them in the same device though.

You can add another google account in your device's settings and login with that in the game.

And if you want to link that account with another facebook account all you have to do is disconnect from your main facebook account through the fb app and add the account you're interested in connecting.

It's pretty simple, but if you want to manage your teams at the same time you have to use a pc browser.
    Yep, my problem im busy, and I can't playin pc browser all time. I have my account main, and I manage another team to understand and playing this game.
    everything are okay, the ussus is when u have match of association u can play with old version launching in puffer browser.

maybe I should buy another mobile for this

Thank you guys
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team