Thread: Poor Transfer Market.

Rookie

Poor Transfer Market.

Hello Everyone,

At level 37, second season, at this level, last season had a lot of good players to buy, strengthened the team a lot. This season none. Most players are not even 4 stars. There are some 5 star players, but mostly 27 years or over!

Hello,

Maybe there are not a lot of player in this level, and for poor market, I have a second account with bad level 2, sometime the market are so poor too, they buy few player max 4 .
    maybe u should check every houre and see.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Rookie
    Not sure on the logic the transfer market is built up on. But yes, first year promotion, i have definitely seen a lot good options to buy. And second season. its just plain rubbish. I have noticed this specially after level 30 or 32. Gets harder to buy players. Or maybe Top Eleven wants to get more negotiation deals done, to exhaust tokens!

WAIT one day,two days then check again , it will be updated with good five stars players,you can't have a market full of good players everyday of the season

It's weird, certain levels I will see tons of good 5* players, and other levels they're nowhere to be found...
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

You comebkac the day tomorrow.

In this time, the firstday of season, there are some of Nord gens: 10,... not much. The next days same, even don't have,... but around firsrt weekend, mushroom after rain..

Maybe you are not at the right time. The time is between 9.30 - 11.00 GMT +7
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

As the transfer market relies on managers putting their unwanted players for sale on it, you can hardly blame Nordeus for the poor selection thereon.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Into mid season now, nothing yet. Will keep looking.

Apprentice
    It's all about the Nordgens. Those being sold by real managers are mostly useless second-hands.
    It's the teen-aged Nordgens that come with special abilities that are the most useful players. And yes, there are seasons where the market is flooded by them, so much so that they go unsold, and then there are other seasons when there are exactly zero five-star Nordgens for sale the entire season.

It has been a problem that should be easily fixable, yet Nordeus refused to do it.
    Season 71, Level 61