Thread: This Game is

This Game is

crap. how the hell do i get knocked out of the champions league by a guy playing 442, wasn't even on, weaker then my team, him having more possession, me making subs which make no difference at all and him having about the same shots as me.

I used all the right tactics etc etc ... yet the match engine gives me a 1-0 home win and now i lose the away game 2-0.

fcuking joke this game is atleast make it fair and none of this upset crap I continually have to put up with in the cup games when it doesnt happen in the league.

Addicted
    there is a thing in football (and sports in general) called luck. Not always the best team wins everything. Yesterday Brazil almost lost to Russia, scoring the 1-1 only in the last minute. And Brazil is way better than Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Stive08 View Post
    crap. how the hell do i get knocked out of the champions league by a guy playing 442, wasn't even on, weaker then my team, him having more possession, me making subs which make no difference at all and him having about the same shots as me.

I used all the right tactics etc etc ... yet the match engine gives me a 1-0 home win and now i lose the away game 2-0.

fcuking joke this game is atleast make it fair and none of this upset crap I continually have to put up with in the cup games when it doesnt happen in the league.

what were your right tactics?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

About luck or who is better ... you can loose too , here you can see in the first picture i post in cup top16 how lucky i was to in home game and lose away but pass forward by goal difference this is luck even if the other was way better !

Rookie
    this is football. not always the best team wins. a team can play 90 minutes to defend and attack once and make goal.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yeh I'm not a sore loser but this game is a killer in cup games, i think they give some sort of advantage to the weaker teams. I've been playing this for a while and you usually dominate a weaker team in the league but in CL they dominate you in possession or 2-3% off. that should not be possible. tactically i do everything right so that ain't a problem the only problem is the match engine handing out presents to the weaker teams.

at the end of the day the more this happens the more people will decide to stop playing and leave, because you can do everything right yet the match engine will screw you. Stop trying to make the game realistic by having weaker teams upset your stronger team, simulate the matches how they should be. If you want realist football go play it in the park or your sat/sun leagues or just play fifa.

Same thing happened to me to in the cup. Weaker team completely dominated my team (2-1 and 1-0) and injured my best player :/ Then in the next round he conceded nine goals to a team about my level.

hm... i bet that if you beat a much better team than yours next time you come here and post a new threat telling everyone what a badass hell of a manager you are
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4