Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How is this even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, let's stay on topic.
    Every post off-topic deleted.
    Well, @craigyc13 are you from USA ?
    cause many times i 'm confused when I 'm watching NBA games.
    I mean, looking at the crowd who are cheering and thinking, ok, who is the home team ?
    Like here
    Portland is the home team

Attachment 78069
    I was confused af when I first played NBA2K lol.
    I was playing with a friend and because of the order in which the home and away team are displayed we chose each other's team and were forced to exchange controllers hahahahaha.

Another confusing thing is the way the date is displayed (Month first, then day).
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    ok, let's stay on topic.
    Every post off-topic deleted.
    Well, @craigyc13 are you from USA ?
    cause many times i 'm confused when I 'm watching NBA games.
    I mean, looking at the crowd who are cheering and thinking, ok, who is the home team ?
    Like here
    Portland is the home team

Attachment 78069

US uses at logic rather than vs. Its Clippers at Trail Blazers. So home teams are always on the right or bottom. Well at least that is what my understanding is.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

No I am not. I fully understand the rules. Somehow I got mixed up because I got a message from top eleven after winning the second match saying congratulations for advancing to the qf and when I checked the draw I saw the other team in the qf bracket. Then my mind started playing tricks on me about the score. When I calmed down I realised what really happened. My apologies for starting this unecessary post .

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12