Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By Bog Igre

Thread: Limit for fans possession bonuse???

Limit for fans possession bonuse???

Today in my cup final match 11 managers watched my game and cheered for me but I only got 15 percent possession and I watch the game too my opponent wasn't watching the match...is there a limit for gaining possession bonus?This is the first time so many managers watched my game and i was hoping for more possession.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Limit for fans possession bonuse???-screenshot_2017-02-28-16-49-00.jpg   Limit for fans possession bonuse???-screenshot_2017-02-28-16-49-10.jpg   Limit for fans possession bonuse???-screenshot_2017-02-28-16-49-23.jpg  

15% is the limit. Just imagine if it were unlimited and you were facing that many opponent fans...
    Bunzo, madflo19 and Bog Igre like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

With many friends possession 100% vs 0% ? hah

Because the achievement is unlock when five managers cheers for you I thought 18 is the limit.They should not write 2 possesion after fourth manager watched that is what confused me.Limit in gained possession is reasonable thing.
    k1tb likes this.