Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By BridgeGoth

Thread: Nerfed Attacking?

Dreamer

Nerfed Attacking?

I have noticed goal scoring has been way down this season. My teams were heavily skewed to attack and I'd play an attack mentality and would typically enjoy about a 4 goal per game average. Even against quality teams they would have no trouble scoring.

This season I've noticed that set pieces, especially FKs have been very very ineffective compared to past seasons. My AML who has over 500 career goals and over 300 career assists, over 200% shooting and almost 200% crossing, just isn't getting it done on FKs or CKs this season.

I still lead the league in goals and i'm in 1st place, but it's just making me wonder why scoring feels down across the board. I have other experienced friends who are noticing the same things.

For the record, I'm Level 35, and my team has won 5 straight CLs with more or less the same players, so I know for a fact this group is more than capable of scoring in high volumes.

Nerfed Attacking?

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    I have noticed goal scoring has been way down this season. My teams were heavily skewed to attack and I'd play an attack mentality and would typically enjoy about a 4 goal per game average. Even against quality teams they would have no trouble scoring.

This season I've noticed that set pieces, especially FKs have been very very ineffective compared to past seasons. My AML who has over 500 career goals and over 300 career assists, over 200% shooting and almost 200% crossing, just isn't getting it done on FKs or CKs this season.

I still lead the league in goals and i'm in 1st place, but it's just making me wonder why scoring feels down across the board. I have other experienced friends who are noticing the same things.

For the record, I'm Level 35, and my team has won 5 straight CLs with more or less the same players, so I know for a fact this group is more than capable of scoring in high volumes.
    My AMC with almost a goal per game average seems to have every FK saved or skimmed the crossbar this season. Something seems to have changed.

KFC Loella
    Level 40
    20 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    2 Cups
    ashtonkenzhen likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Or have the other teams got stronger?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
    Or have the other teams got stronger?
    Nope, I'm actually in a fairly mediocre league, and haven't played any unusually strong teams in CL or Cup, at least nothing more than typical.

The main difference seems like when playing against weaker teams, if they get an early goal, in the past I could hard attack and get it back pretty quick, but now that goal just won't seem to come.
    On the other side, I can't seem to put away the average/weaker teams like before. I could get up 1-0, and keep attacking and make it 2-0 or 3-0 and put them away, now seems no matter what I do I can't get that important 2nd goal.

Plus my shots on target percentage has been pitiful no matter who I'm playing, which I've never seen before. Even against teams 10-15% weaker, i'm getting outshot at home with max bonuses.

This is certainly a good way to make troll results.

Rookie
    I haven't noticed any significant drop in scoring stats. I'm level 7. My FK taker is still hitting the back of the net maybe 1 in 3 ish.

My strikers have Never been prolific, about 1 in 2. Maybe 2.5.

Most of my goals come from AM.

This is happening to me aswell, especially the low shots on target. Pretty much all my games, my opponent has higher shots on target than me, even if the posession is 70-30 to me, I dont understand why. I have max training and win bonuses and I take good care of my team. Really wierd season.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by krabbanstruts View Post
    This is happening to me aswell, especially the low shots on target. Pretty much all my games, my opponent has higher shots on target than me, even if the posession is 70-30 to me, I dont understand why. I have max training and win bonuses and I take good care of my team. Really wierd season.
    Yes there is something wrong with the shots.
    Even teams with 30-40% possession find at least 10 shots, usually 15-20 every match.
    If the team with 30% has 15, the team with 70% should have at least 30, but they won't, they'll have 20.

I think this is where the bug/problem/flaw whatever you wanna call it is.