Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Star player, making him 8 star?

Arrow Star player, making him 8 star?

What do you think?
    Should I make him 8* player or keep him 7* as he perform really good.

I have read, that some users have made their 7* player -> 8* player and performance has gone down...( Also training has gone down....At the moment he is training around +100 with hard training )

Star player, making him 8 star?-stats.jpg

Rookie
    I suggest you wait, save greens and make him 7* at the beginning of the new season.

If he is good fast trainer he will be 8* by the end of the next season.
    nikolgiorgos and talisman like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    excuse me but here you 're complaining about the (limited) greens you can farm
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...es-tokens.html

and now you want to make your player 8*
    lol

really, there is no need to have 8* players in your team.
    I never had except 3-4 times , when I was tanking and some players got early 8*.
    With a 6* - early 7* team you can win anything.
    k1tb and Punthoofd like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    excuse me but here you 're complaining about the (limited) greens you can farm
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...es-tokens.html

and now you want to make your player 8*
    lol

really, there is no need to have 8* players in your team.
    I never had except 3-4 times , when I was tanking and some players got early 8*.
    With a 6* - early 7* team you can win anything.
    If you can't get free greens, then I need to pay for them...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    then really don't do it
    It's really waste of greens from 7* to 8*.
    listen to czero suggestion
    Punthoofd, k1tb and czero like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

i had an 19 years old ML,he plays soo Good when he has 6 stars but with training every season he become 7 stars in mid season and he start to play like crap , i guess mister superstar become so Good to play in my team so my advice, if he is good keep him that way , giving him another star won't necessary make him play better
    k1tb likes this.

i hv to agree n disagree not all player the same. some will turn good n some not. luck play a part.
    @k1tb if you think his the player you can alway give it a try. if it happen to others doesnt mean it will happen to you. you dont know until you try it yourself. different player react differently.
    for a winger you hv a chance. if you fail dont blame me if you succeed not because of me.
    My experience George Best aml/ml bought 5* 19yo nordgen turn him to 7* first season so so performance. His second season unstoppable now a 9* because of him the team is in cup final n cl semi going to final. league his awesome.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Famous
    Well, I would not be so affirmarive on this topic. A thing is (almost) certain: take the same player from 5 to 8 stars in the same season and his ratings are going to drop. I did it several times and the same thing happened every time. On the other hand, your team is becoming better. And that's much more important. That's why I just do not pay attention to my players' ratings. Stars rule. I prefer a 8-star player who gets a 6 than a 4 who gets 9. By miles. As I said previously, I only take ratings into account when I have to choose between players with the same amount of stars. That might be wrong but at least it seems to be working ok for me.
    But in this specific case, I think it does not matter whom you are giving the stars to. As long as your team makes progress: maybe use your greens to get all your players to 7 instead.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

If you have a lot green pack then go make 8* or 9*

My 9* star player

Star player, making him 8 star?-untitled-146997.jpgStar player, making him 8 star?-untitled-146998.jpgStar player, making him 8 star?-untitled-146999.jpgStar player, making him 8 star?-untitled-147000.jpg
    k1tb likes this.

If player gets around +100 with hard training ( old version ), then it takes around 60-70 for one star?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast