Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bog Igre
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Some questions about cup final and 4-5-1v style

Some questions about cup final and 4-5-1v style

My opponent formation is below.I have a slightly better team.My bouth wings,one ST,one MC,LB and CB are 7* and a rest of a team are 6* but my team doesn't play good when i play 4-5-1v style.I usually play 4-1-2-1-2ND when opponent has AMC but this is one game and i don't whant to make any mistakes.His formation with AML is confusing me....should i play ND or risk it with 3W-1-2-2-2 my CB 7* his ST 6* and my DM is equal with his AMC.He is only beter on left wing his AML 7* my DR 6*.But whith what orders???And another question what are the ideal orders for 4-5-1v style?I read a lot on this forum about this is the best formatio bat AM always tell me that i should attack more and attack directly and when i turn to ND then i start playing football and score goals.And just one thing like I said his AML and DR are 7* the rest of his team are 6*players.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some questions about cup final and 4-5-1v style-screenshot_2017-02-27-21-12-57.jpg  
    Last edited by Bog Igre; 02-28-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Played 4-1-2-1-2 ND and my opponent score two early goals.In second half I changed my formation to 3N-1-2-2-2 hexagon and score four quick goals and won the cup.I think best formations in this game are the one with strong wings and they are the key players.In this game my AML scored hat-trick and AMR one goal and one assist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some questions about cup final and 4-5-1v style-screenshot_2017-02-28-16-45-51.jpg   Some questions about cup final and 4-5-1v style-screenshot_2017-02-28-16-46-04.jpg  
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Agreed - Desert Rats Cup Final today, opponent was 10% better - the wide AM players decimated the wide defenders. All three forward players scored once and both wingers had one assist.

Some questions about cup final and 4-5-1v style-s14-cup-pr-final-tom-fc-hl.jpg
    Bog Igre likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...