Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Killroy
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Player top 5 always AM/STR?

Pro

Player top 5 always AM/STR?

I just noticed that the player top 5 always consists only of AML/AMC/AMR/STR which would be strange. In real life you see a lot of other players that are recommended like MC/DC. I guess the rating system is only based on the ones who score as it gives the highest bonus. This should be changed if you ask me.
    czero and Pjkeogh like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

I don't know about you, but I expect my strikers, 7* shadow striker left winger and right winger to put the ball in the net. The other players score as well, but not in the same numbers. If STs and AMs score the most, then they will get the top ratings and be at the top of the table. I can't see what fiddling about is needed to this.

There was a time when people were complaining that STs weren't scoring and the top 5 didn't feature STs. It appears you can't please everyone...
    Last edited by talisman; 02-28-2017 at 01:17 PM.
    Bog Igre likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Wing are the most important in this game and that is a fact and also you can traine them faster than another players with speed and fast-counter and they assist for goals also...so in my opinion no strong wings no strong team.

Pro
    It is not that wingers and strikers aren't important but it strange that only those are mentioned in the top 5 ratings. Most goals and most assists are no brainers almost but top 5 ratings are strange. My goalkeeper made 7 saves in one game and got 1 goal against and scored a 7,4 as highest. My striker scored one goal and had 8,3 or something. That should not be the case.

If you check real life ratings then you often see midfield or central defenders scoring way higher then attackers. I am just asking if in other games you see these players shine more or does everybody else also have a top 5 of AM/ST only?
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

For 5 seasons my st was the top scorer because i play mixed passing and attack,if you play attack on both flanks than ofc your amr aml will be top scorers