Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Google Play Store voucher card to buy tokens on TopEleven?

Google Play Store voucher card to buy tokens on TopEleven?

Hello new to TopEleven, can i get some help from the community?

I dont want to add my bank details to google, so can i use a Google Play Store voucher card to buy tokens on TopEleven?

Has anyone done it?

Thanks...

First, sorry for my bad english

I think it's mandatory to have a way to pay in Play Store, like Paypal or similar.

I think you can choose how to pay. By the otherside, I recommend you to start the game without pay (I know starting offer is very nice).

Ive been playing it for a few weeks, without any method of payment in the Play store. Im just thinking of buying some tokens, but i want to use a Google Play Store voucher card.
    Google say you can buy apps, music ect from the play store, i just dont know if you can use them for inn- app purchases.

Anyone know?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have not seen it as a payment method, but then I am not using google.
    I have always used paypal, and it has worked well, I have used paypal for all online stuff for years with no issues.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    you can use a pay safe card too
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

If its the same thing we're talking about when I first started I bought a Google Play Card from the supermarket and used to top up in the google play account and spend it via the phone app. It was however not very good value for money. No credit information was provided for my Google Play account.

I quickly went back to using paysafecard - I'm too old to trust game companies with my credit details. .

Actually, if I needed to use a pay as you go mobile as my main mobile I would do it that way. On the old payg phone that I have my team registered with, but I don't really use, the company provide triple credit for the month on a top up so if I wanted to I could top up £10, spend that £10 on a game and then use the free credit.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 08-04-2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: added No credit etc

hello,
    i have also same issue that how to use Google Play Store voucher card to buy tokens or if i do not want to fill the bank details then how to payment?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I bought a Google Play credit card of 15$ from a big super market (it was a hidden number in an envelop) and I connected it with my google account.
    No need for bank details.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html