Thread: Auto Sub System

Auto Sub System

Being a high school senior I don't have time to log on Facebook everyday and spectate my matches. I downloaded the app, but I can't use my phones during class. So any match times between 07:20 and 14:40 I have to rely on Auto Subs. Which I have a minor gripe about.

As far as I can tell, all it does is substitute if one of your players are injured. That's it. They don't sub if one of your players get carded or if your players get tired, which can lead to injuries. Why can't I set what the Auto-Subs do? Like a setting to sub said player out if their conditioning gets below 70% or sub a player out if they're playing like crap. Even so, it also takes like 5 match minutes for a sub to happen. Why can't a substitution happen if a ball goes out for a corner or after a major foul?

I know it's kind of a big ask, but it's pretty much the one thing that bugs me about this game that's getting hard to ignore. I'm on spring break right now and after that, it's all school Mon-Fri until June 21st. So I won't have time to watch the match and change anything is the game's gone tits up (yes I stole a quote from KSI; sue me).

I don't know, let me know if you want the Auto Sub system to get retooled.

To be honest, I think its best, just as it is. If it were to be changed, like you suggested, you could get the scenario that players would be changed because of poor performance, etc, and then you get injuries, and have no subs available. I would much rather be playing with below par players, than being players short.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

yeah I see what you mean. but then, this game engine being unpredictable, anything can happen when you're offline and there could be nothing you can do about it. I still say more things should be done automaticly (like setting your squad to super defensive after scoring a goal) to ease the stress of the game for players like me.

...only 3 subs per match, right?

In competitive matches, it is only 3 subs. In friendlies, you can use the whole squad.

Personally, I never alter my tactics, either during matches, or even when I'm setting the team up for forthcoming matches. In 9 seasons, I've never changed my tackling strength, attacking or defending pressing, marking stratedgy, or anything else. Just set everything to "normal" and left it like that. Hardly ever use arrows either.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    You are asking too much of this game, it's very good as the game is. Neither the own football manager does it you want. besides a good football coach does not want automatic substitutions, a good football coach watching their games and make substitutions. If you do not have time to come to some games patience, before makes the team and after checks any injuries or suspensions
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place