Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Qns, Qns, Qns!

Post Qns, Qns, Qns!

Qn1

I am currently Lvl 3 now. I understand that the game allows players to directly approach another player from another team by offering tokens + $ for a certain player.

(a) Is this transfer only possible between same lvl teams, i.e. lvl 4 and lvl 4? Or can approach any team from other lvls?
    (b) Can the transfer be done between teams in your friends' list? i.e. that would also mean you are able to bid for a player in a friend's team who is currently at lvl 10 for eg?
    (c) Related to the above, can transfers be done between friends from different servers?
    (d) If the transaction is agreeable with both parties, will the player be placed on the auction market to also let other players bid? Or will it be just a 1-1 transaction?

Qn 3

Training players under the training module will let players train 10%, 20% and 30% of their full training ability. How about friendlies (apart from getting a bit of $, and the various packs)? and I believe players playing the full competitive match will get 100% training? Is there a minimum time for players to play in these competitive matches in order to get 100% training?

Qn 4

How can I try to get myself into the same league (server) as my friends who are playing at the same level?

Q1

(a) as long as both clubs are above L4 then negotiations can happen between clubs of any level
    (b) you can only bid for 3*/4*/5* relative to your manager level
    (c) no
    (d) no the player does not go on auction but the seller gets 24 hours to accept any negotiation bid made

Also worth noting that main players on negotiations lists are close to 6* on your level.

Q2: Wheres question 2

Q3: friendlies progess and loss of condition are calculated at 50% of a competitive match. no minimum time any players playing less than 90 minutes earn skill progress on a pro-rata basis

Q4: not possible, unless you all start again at the same time under fresh facebook accounts and link them all up before logging into t11.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

oopps.. numbering mistake haha.

thanks for the clarifications!

for Qn1a and 1c, since direct transfers can happen between teams of different levels, and cannot happen between teams in different servers, so that means the choices are pretty limited, given that you only meet someone of different levels in the Cup and you only have a few friends on the same server as you and who maybe close in lvls to you. Am I right in saying that?

For Qn4, maybe if I write in to Nordeus to place me in the same league as my friends for next season, that could happen? haha

Quote Originally Posted by dylankoh View Post
    oopps.. numbering mistake haha.

thanks for the clarifications!

for Qn1a and 1c, since direct transfers can happen between teams of different levels, and cannot happen between teams in different servers, so that means the choices are pretty limited, given that you only meet someone of different levels in the Cup and you only have a few friends on the same server as you and who maybe close in lvls to you. Am I right in saying that?

For Qn4, maybe if I write in to Nordeus to place me in the same league as my friends for next season, that could happen? haha
    for 1(a) and (c): There is also a negotiations list next to your transfer auctions and scout list where you can see the players up for negotiation, they are all close to obtaining 6* quality.

for 4: You could try to write to Nordeus, but they already say that server transfer is not possible.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*