Thread: is this a bug / glitch ?

is this a bug / glitch ?

every time i play with a formation with 1 striker vs 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond my strikers gets a direct red card,or two yellow then red,but at least one card must be issued,it happened so many times

Dreamer
    Some players are just card magnets

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    You have a point , like those play makers MCs,but this happens to me only in some specific conditions , my striker is fine and i play mostly 451 flat with one striker and every time i play vs41212 my striker gets a red card or yellow and if i'm lucky i sub him before he gets the second yellow

My DMC is a yellow card hoarder - as he plays in pretty much every match, it pays to have a backup...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    You have a point , like those play makers MCs,but this happens to me only in some specific conditions , my striker is fine and i play mostly 451 flat with one striker and every time i play vs41212 my striker gets a red card or yellow and if i'm lucky i sub him before he gets the second yellow
    He's pretty much alone amongst 5 defenders, perhaps he feels the need to be the first line of defence and is going in recklessly. If it only happens against that formation, there must be something in the match engine which fosters the need for that sort of play...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    He's pretty much alone amongst 5 defenders, perhaps he feels the need to be the first line of defence and is going in recklessly. If it only happens against that formation, there must be something in the match engine which fosters the need for that sort of play...
    i got to do something about that,i have to stop playing with only one attacking player vs that formation . like you said he is just alone vs 4 defenders and a dmc so that's probably why ,it happened to me many time that's why i came here to ask .

If you haven't already, get some AML/AMR players and play 4-5-1V or 3-5-2V against ND. Your striker(s) get more protection that way.

If you're a lot better Quality than your opponent, the ML and MR players could play up in the AM positions with only a minor loss of possession advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    If you haven't already, get some AML/AMR players and play 4-5-1V or 3-5-2V against ND. Your striker(s) get more protection that way.

If you're a lot better Quality than your opponent, the ML and MR players could play up in the AM positions with only a minor loss of possession advantage.
    Yes i believe changing from 451 flat to 451 V vs that formation could solve that problem ,i'm gonna do that next season , i'm just feeling bad about it because my st red card cost me a title this season .

True, I had one DMC that always had 1 or 2 yellow cards or even a red.
    That is ok for me, but they should add a "temperament" stat on each player, so you know the risks.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38