Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Stupid kick off times.

Famous

Stupid kick off times.

Based in Spain I have my penultimate league match of the season today at 01:38, so technically it's played tomorrow. It's an away match against someone in Turkey, so an even more inconvenient time for him.
    Where do they get these fixture times from?
    I initially thought it was just our match, but it's not. It's the entire league. First kick off 01:34 both in Europe. 01:35 and 01:36 all in Asia, then four more matches including mine with all the teams in Europe.
    This is the first time I've ever seen a whole league fixture list at such an ungodly hour for everyone. Only the all Asia fixtures have any sense to them.
    Only 3 points between 1st (me) and 2nd (one of the Asians) so I'm gonna have to be awake (and sober) at stupid o'clock on a Friday night!!!

Apprentice
    If Home game u can always change back ur time.

I had my Champions League final yesterday ay 04.30 am .
    Im in Norway ...it was an ok time for my Indonesian opponent though?

Anyway never watched it & won 1-3
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    Same happened to me had 2 use 2t to change. 2 uk players 0533 ko time!! Whole league same. Must've done 2 make ppl waste 2t and 2 keep times free 4 cl finals?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Based in Spain I have my penultimate league match of the season today at 01:38, so technically it's played tomorrow. It's an away match against someone in Turkey, so an even more inconvenient time for him.
    Where do they get these fixture times from?
    I initially thought it was just our match, but it's not. It's the entire league. First kick off 01:34 both in Europe. 01:35 and 01:36 all in Asia, then four more matches including mine with all the teams in Europe.
    This is the first time I've ever seen a whole league fixture list at such an ungodly hour for everyone. Only the all Asia fixtures have any sense to them.
    Only 3 points between 1st (me) and 2nd (one of the Asians) so I'm gonna have to be awake (and sober) at stupid o'clock on a Friday night!!!
    Macho beber puedes beber, con tal de ver el móvil..
    Go easy with the booze and you got it

Famous
    I had a beer, or three. Went to bed. Didn't watch. Woke up at 04:15 with a 1:0 defeat in my head. Logged on to find that I'd won 3:0!
    A draw in the last match today and the league is mine.
    Stupid kick off times!!!
    Bunzo likes this.

Yeh all my games are at stupid times ? Would understand the odd one but even the best ones are 22:46 kick off most 3am and 4am

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    If Home game u can always change back ur time.
    Yeah, and spend tokens of course.

My asso is placed in Greece. We played our first leg of Saturday's games on 11.00'a.m. Normal time for us. Second leg is set for 02.00'a.m., on Sunday morning. You should think, it is because of our opponents. We wouldn't have any problem with it if they were from USA, or Brasil, or Mexico. It would be fair. But our opponents are from Vietnam! They are playing the second leg of Saturday's matches, late on Sunday morning for them... There is no logic at all!