Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Whats happening to the Top Eleven think-tank / admins?

Quote Originally Posted by Santa1212 View Post
    Completely agree, LeManiaque. Some time ago, I only received 5-7 videos daily simply because there were no more available in my contry. And I had to compete with guys who had virtually unlimited resources. And what could I do? I either could keep complaining and threating I would quit the game, or I learn how to train my squad and maximize bonuses without spending a greens, just through the beetter planning, picking the correct drills, picking the correct plyers to train etc. I have chosen the second way.

I believe now the game is much more fair than it was ever before. I like what Nordeus does and I think the game is balanced very well and I am sure it enables to be succesful for everyone. But everyone has a choice - and complaining is always more comfortable than improving themselves.

Santa
    Santa you dont even read the issue of the thread. I also know how to maximize my bonuses to the maximum 10% without spending a single green pack. But thats not an issue here. Read first.
    Also i am very disappointed with Nordeus that they did not approve my post which I posted last night. It was not against them but had few suggestions.

Yeah I get with you dude on this. I am four months in and have stopped caring about it. I never bought any tokens and I'm glad I didn't as it really wouldn't feel value for money. my other main issues is that i keep losing to teams when their manager isn't watching and no matter what I do in the game I still can't change anything and when I do lose, I am told it's because of the training. Yet I always do training, so wtf!

It just feels like there is no incentive to actually bother watching the match or take the training sessions, it's fun to begin with and then just becomes dull and repetitive.
    Mak112 likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Mak112, it's only how Top Eleven used to teach you. If you think you struggled with 30 videos a day or with 15 let's say which are still enough to recover the players after a game you must know that million of us use to play with 0 green packs from videos? Why? Because we don't have, so saying that the game would die because of this I think is wrong. Honestly I think this might be a normal comeback to what it used to be. To many strong teams nowadays honestly and I am not saying this to be rude or something is just we got to that level where "premium" customers can actually get lower then "regular" customers and this for sure have a huge impact on tokens bought by players.

The reason Top Eleven set these limits it's because they were actually the ones that killed the game recently, every day, over the night everyone could be 9 stars so yea they just played with the limits to adjust them and share them more fair. Even with a limit of 20 videos per day we speak of over 500 green packs extra per season while others more unfortunate to be born in X or Y region have 0 so please explain me how fair is that and why they shouldn't quite because you have such a big advantage over them?

Regarding losing stars. Stars are "****" if Admins allow me to use this word. It was never about the stars, is about the quality that always change when you level up. Stars are visual highlights so you can make an idea about team quality reported to the current level.

This system of "stars" would never change or honestly I don't think so because basically that's the unique thing that makes Top Eleven different from the others.

I'm dealing with them for a very long time and trust me, Top Eleven can confirm that I criticize them more then anyone but think on a larger scale. As LeManiaque said do you think they wouldn't like unlimited videos for everyone so they can earn more and more? But this would destroy the game and divide it into 2 categories and what might be a big income for them would be also a short time one and they aren't here for months, they play to stay longer.

Actually Top Eleven is moving quite good recently, especially comparing with 2015 which for me was their "worst year" but they are huge, they must do things slowly and without rushing.

All feedback is valuable but you should also accept the feedback from us because in the end, just as you said above "Remember a constructive criticism is life, its for the betterment and If you ignores it, you will loose somehow." .

Basically what most of you is to change the game only as they want without thinking very much of the others. Just as you said above, set the limit to "50 videos per day" well then my friend we speak of 1400 videos every season, that's actually huge. Green boosters are almost as powerful as tokens so pretty much we speak of 1 token is equal with 1 green booster so yea, "1400 tokens" as a free premium currency every season is quite huge, let me know which big game allows you to get free stuff that worth more then 100$ every season.

If you will stay a little more on forum or Top Eleven groups you will realize that there are still many open gates left by Top Eleven so we can play the game without much stress, we just need to find them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Totally agree with topicstater.
    Playing this game for about a year or so - but this season is the first season i decided to tank. I ve got a strong team , never tanked, always finished 1st place in the league , got 5 or 6 wins in the Cup,playing against +1 level teams, the same thing i can say about championship league.
    And yes, i am donating , oh sorry, was donating some money - 25-30 bucks per month +- to buy scout players (79 tokens each), and others (39-69 tokens each). But enough is enough.
    All of you got the strategy how to make your team good and strong - how to move forward ,step by step,little by little with this 20% decrease of quality every new season.
    I ve had the strategy and it was based on free greens - when i started to play top11 it was 40 greens per day for free, then it became 35, not long ago the amount of greens reduced to 30. Now its 25 (for me its 20-22 a day, Russian federation,Moscow). Yeah, we need to adjust our strategy, we need to find the way. But comeon, in a few month they will set the limit to 20? And then to 15.

I ve raised my team quality from 60% the first season to about 130% on day 3-5 of the new one. The last season i finished with 135% and it was a record for me. The goal was 140% but with 20 free greens its almost impossible without tanking or spending a tonn of money. Yeah , i can spend 100 bucks each month to stay the same quality, i can spend more but there is no way iam gonna do it. Its just a game, and it was good.

So this season iam tanking - with no purpose to tell you the truth.
    Iam not watching videos on daily basis
    Not developing my stadium and so on

Cos i cant see the way to be as strong as i am now and i dont want to be a 100%+ team -cos i was near 140%
    They ruined all the joy that i was getting out of this game with their strange moves. Their choise. My choise is to quit and i will do it in a month or so. Ah, and of course i wont spend a penny from now on cos it doesent make sense at all. You just cant change strategy every 2-3 month - ghe world is changing but not that quick)

the quality drop is the same for everyone how does it affect anything? if the top 8 get promoted all lose 20% whats the problem? i dont get the logic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

There is no problem in 20% lose at all. The problem is that you cant reach the same % team quality the next season with 20 free greens a day. To stay strong you need to:a) donate more b) tank.
    Speaking about myself.
    Yeah, i can easily stay over 100% evey season without a single greenpack but it wont be near 8 star quality overall.

So, if you were eating black caviar evey month and you enjoyed the thing - and then suddenly the black caviar is gone and replaced by a good but not that good red caviar in real life you will adjust, but in the game?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AntVi View Post
    There is no problem in 20% lose at all. The problem is that you cant reach the same % team quality the next season with 20 free greens a day. To stay strong you need to:a) donate more b) tank.
    Speaking about myself.
    Yeah, i can easily stay over 100% evey season without a single greenpack but it wont be near 8 star quality overall.

So, if you were eating black caviar evey month and you enjoyed the thing - and then suddenly the black caviar is gone and replaced by a good but not that good red caviar in real life you will adjust, but in the game?
    Honestly, don't you think is to much to stay near 7 to 8 or 8 stars without buying tokens? 8 stars is a super class team already, something that should be achieved only by playing with money, otherwise we would go to that situation when token buyer or not, won't make any difference at all and people would realize that and stop buying tokens which in the end won't be good for any of us.

As non tokens buyers our average should be 5 to 6 stars, I think is fair, that's how game is designed, not to be 7,8 stars all the time but Top Eleven have their fault as well because yea, they gave us free black caviar for to long.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Honestly, don't you think is to much to stay near 7 to 8 or 8 stars without buying tokens? 8 stars is a super class team already, something that should be achieved only by playing with money, otherwise we would go to that situation when token buyer or not, won't make any difference at all and people would realize that and stop buying tokens which in the end won't be good for any of us.

As non tokens buyers our average should be 5 to 6 stars, I think is fair, that's how game is designed, not to be 7,8 stars all the time but Top Eleven have their fault as well because yea, they gave us free black caviar for to long.
    8 star is a super class team like you say but the way competitions draw are designed, it makes no difference to performance as the game will pit you against other 8 star team. Btw, what you said is correct but there is one core issue still exist 'token buyer or not, won't make any difference at all'. With or without ads, token buyer also wont make any difference at all.

If the games took away all the ads, i guess not much would want to spent tokens either.

Who want to spend couple hundred bucks this season and next season all his opponents are same quality as him? Worse still, cup opponents are higher level and you spent 80 token to get 119Q player while they spent 1 token to get 119Q player.

Most people nowadays are watching ads to prolong their player career, also to maintain their quality at scout level, by using the free greens (which developer earned a tiny bit) because knowing that higher level opponent just need to spent 1 token on a scout player.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 04-23-2017 at 07:11 AM.

Dreamer
    Playing this game for about a year or so - but this season is the first season i decided to tank. I ve got a strong team , never tanked, always finished 1st place in the league , got 5 or 6 wins in the Cup,playing against +1 level teams, the same thing i can say about championship league.
    And yes, i am donating , oh sorry, was donating some money - 25-30 bucks per month +- to buy scout players (79 tokens each), and others (39-69 tokens each). But enough is enough.
    All of you got the strategy how to make your team good and strong - how to move forward ,step by step,little by little with this 20% decrease of quality every new season.
    I ve had the strategy and it was based on free greens - when i started to play top11 it was 40 greens per day for free, then it became 35, not long ago the amount of greens reduced to 30. Now its 25 (for me its 20-22 a day, Russian federation,Moscow). Yeah, we need to adjust our strategy, we need to find the way. But comeon, in a few month they will set the limit to 20? And then to 15.

I ve raised my team quality from 60% the first season to about 130% on day 3-5 of the new one. The last season i finished with 135% and it was a record for me. The goal was 140% but with 20 free greens its almost impossible without tanking or spending a tonn of money. Yeah , i can spend 100 bucks each month to stay the same quality, i can spend more but there is no way iam gonna do it. Its just a game, and it was good.

Cos i cant see the way to be as strong as i am now and i dont want to be a 100%+ team -cos i was near 140%
    They ruined all the joy that i was getting out of this game with their strange moves. Their choise. My choise is to quit and i will do it in a month or so. Ah, and of course i wont spend a penny from now on cos it doesent make sense at all. You just cant change strategy every 2-3 month - ghe world is changing but not that quick)
    Can't explain better

Well said mate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast