Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: CL and Cup with Opponents Higher Levels

Angry CL and Cup with Opponents Higher Levels

Top Eleven Team: I hereby swore: I never play CL and CUP again if opponents of higher levels are on the same entry list of my group. It is outrageous and I lost the dedication for it. In future I know I have to go on the pitch with something but I will deliver something with nonsense and get out in the first round with pleasure, That tratment is not funny > managers who make a good job to sentence > and on the other hand managers who are lazy can win the CL easily because they can play against idiots of the underclass!

I see the +1 Level, and super-Quality teams of the same Level, teams in the CL and Cup as challenges for my team, and try to devise formations and tactics that will overcome them. These sorts of draws are here to stay at the moment and it's part of the game that we have to deal with them.

At the moment, the words 'heat' and 'kitchen' come to mind when I read posts such as the above...
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Don't tell me that, I, for example, could win 7 CL out of the last 10, always with higher level participants. So I have the power to raise the voice and this is not crying at all. But I see now more and more manager playinig tactically to get in at 3rd or 4th, and then in the weak group they manage good (buy good players and train hard) then I'm of course handicapped I cannot buy players with 119%, and I'm not willing to buy with money to acheive at the end of the season 139% with existing players. Simple as that. If you like it good for you, enjoy.

You still don't get it - it's not just about Quality, it's formations and tactics too.

I can't buy 139% players either, but I can buy 99% players and train them up, then put my 105% team against the 120%+ teams and see if I can beat them - I'm batting 0.40 at the moment, but I rise to the challenge.

What you are proposing is just giving up, and wasting the potential of your team. Good luck with that, you'd be surprised what a team can do if the manager puts his mind to it.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree with you @ Robert Sappl
    that's why I started this thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...aw-system.html

ok, in the beginning has some challenge to play vs +1 lv opponents (as Tali says ) but it's getting boring if it's happening every season.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Lucky you if you have only 120% opponents, I lost now in the CL-quarter against a 139%, and in the Cup-final a 130% beast is waiting. I have trained hard and precise and individually and supporting the tactics I play, every day on average three times and have now a 118% team, well balanced and won all games in the league (goal difference exactly 70:7). And much more isn't possible if you don't want to spend real coins. I look ads to get the f*** green rests and tokens as much as possible, every day. I lost only four games this season (incl. Associations) till now. See my tactics seems also be right and btw. 120% I've beaten all of them in the CL this season. I like challenges but this system forces me to play the same nasty game to target only every second season. Or, I forget the CL.

"There is only one truth in this business: The ball must go into the opponents' goal." (Otto Rehagel)

This is my 80+ seasons. I've long given up CL and Cup competitions. It wasn't like this in the good old days.

It's IMPOSSIBLE for a team like myself with 6 star to beat 8 or 9 star teams.
    Last edited by meis; 04-22-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    Robert Sappl likes this.

Apprentice
    Simply put, +1 higher level club spent 2x less green to up their player quality. +2 level club spent 4x less green to train players. Not to mention they can buy 119% or 139% player with 1 token in the market.
    It is nice and easy when u train bonus up to 10% and win over them and you feel like you are a genius in football management but reality is you are still playing against the odds and some season will come when few of them are very active and beat you soundless and you will open a thread to moan about it.
    Robert Sappl likes this.

Yeah getting +1or more in cup and champions League is a bit of the challenge for me in the game, i made a comeback to the game and it looks like it's going the be my third unbeaten competition win in a row.
    Oke I lost all ready in the cup with a minor lose, opponent is now in final . but in the champions league the is a new challenge waiting me 109% versus 125%, need to change the tactics but that is the game. Good luck your champions league match.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

Rookie
    in my group was a 1+ trebble winner so it looked good reaching final but whats the point? he plays 451v and at the final his 3 scouts will be 150 160% to my 120 defenders. Time to go into ultimate tank mode with my main team untill nordeus do something about it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast