Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 20 level..I am losing every match... Help!

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    So do you not train your team during the season? My entire squad trains to a point where they are not far off the next star come the end of the season. Therefore none of them drop below 5*. Not sure how you would allow your squad to dip so low in % unless they're all slow trainers. Just my opinion though. Each to their own!

Of course I train them but if someone is suspended someone else must take him place.. And what about players with 2,3, 4 stars? You are not receiving players from Academy and keep them for some time? You are not holding in your team players for many seasons just like you said who scores for you many goals but they are 4 stars?

Quote Originally Posted by Antoninek View Post
    Of course I train them but if someone is suspended someone else must take him place.. And what about players with 2,3, 4 stars? You are not receiving players from Academy and keep them for some time? You are not holding in your team players for many seasons just like you said who scores for you many goals but they are 4 stars?
    By careful rotation and selling one or two players at the end of the season then replacing them (I usually buy Nordgens or negotiated players one away from Scout), I keep my squad at a constant level.
    Yes, I had one player who consistently was mine and the League top scorer but he was 4* at retirement aged 33 as I trained him hard throughout his career.
    I accept 2* Academy players and sell them straight away. I do not bother with the 4* ones. One exception being a 4* Academy player I bought for a few tokens and trained him up to 7* that same morning.
    All of my squad, including reserves are trained to at least 5*, so suspensions don't cause major problems in my squad. And I don't buy tokens.
    Like I said, we all have our methods. Mine works for me every season. Yours clearly is not working this season.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    My 3 star AML was MVP last season. My leading goal scorer this season is my 4 star AMR.

Hello,
    I need some advice. I am on 20 level so I'm not a beginner. I have won many leauge titles, some champions leagues... But now I have a big problem. I won last leauge title, finished with my team on 107% so as always I decided to keep them as my second team. I bought new 11 players. My strengh before season was 98% plus I had second team from last season 87%. And what happened? I lost almost every game in the leauge with players like 90%, 80%, even 60%. It's doesn't matter which team I used, it's doesn,t matter which formation I used. Normal I play 4-5-1 Vstyle defensive, long pass, hard tackle, pressure on opponent side, zone, counterattack, no offside( of course in this crazy season I tried short pass, attacking, no counter, offside alomst everything), but I tried 4-1-2-1-2, 3-2-2-2-1, 4-3-2-1, 3-1-2-3-1.. And the best part at the end... I have some opponents from the last season, some of them doesn,t change the squad and formation, they are weaker then me, last season I beat them like 3-1,2-0.. now I'm losing 4-0,5-2... Even when I use old squad.. I bought another players and the same situation.. Someone had situation like this? The game wants to relegated me?
    You are victim of random game engine results(troll season) that happened with many players, level 18 I won the league with 128% team quality at end of season, next season( level 19) I was the 2nd best team in my league in the terms of quality, so I expected top 4 or at least top 8, but I lost so many games by big margin like 4-0, 3-0 against weaker teams, bottom placed teams, in the end I failed to qualify for next level I placed 10th in league,
    I attended most of my games, whatever changes I made that didn't works, game goes like it was fixed by some margin goals already...

agree with Sunil when its not going your way nothing you can do.hope you get back on your winning way so everythinv will be ok. i experience that too.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    You are funny guys... You didn't even ask why I bought new 11 players.. Maybe because the players that I had on the bench were in optimal moment to sell like 59%, like 39%, like 79%... You didn't ask do I use only new players... But you have great idea that this was my biggest mistake... The biggest mistake to not have players on the bench.. to not to have players to training... to not have players to gain training bonus... But, of course, it was my biggest mistake... Only experts are in this forum...
    I'm really not in the mood to answer you because your attitude. Glad the rest of Good people here is better person that I am. Just one tip of advice, in order to get answers be a little more humble
    Last edited by Vernie83; 04-24-2017 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Miss
    Punthoofd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    I'm really not in the mood to answer you because your attitude. Glad the rest of Good people here is better person that I am. Just one tip of advice, in order to get answers be a little more humble
    Thank you Vernie.. because I thought that maybe this one tip of advice from you will be that I should put my goalkeeper on striker position..
    dave1311 likes this.

Thank you Vernie.. because I thought that maybe this one tip of advice from you will be that I should put my goalkeeper on striker position..
    Lol. Excellent.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12