Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 20 level..I am losing every match... Help!

20 level..I am losing every match... Help!

Hello,
    I need some advice. I am on 20 level so I'm not a beginner. I have won many leauge titles, some champions leagues... But now I have a big problem. I won last leauge title, finished with my team on 107% so as always I decided to keep them as my second team. I bought new 11 players. My strengh before season was 98% plus I had second team from last season 87%. And what happened? I lost almost every game in the leauge with players like 90%, 80%, even 60%. It's doesn't matter which team I used, it's doesn,t matter which formation I used. Normal I play 4-5-1 Vstyle defensive, long pass, hard tackle, pressure on opponent side, zone, counterattack, no offside( of course in this crazy season I tried short pass, attacking, no counter, offside alomst everything), but I tried 4-1-2-1-2, 3-2-2-2-1, 4-3-2-1, 3-1-2-3-1.. And the best part at the end... I have some opponents from the last season, some of them doesn,t change the squad and formation, they are weaker then me, last season I beat them like 3-1,2-0.. now I'm losing 4-0,5-2... Even when I use old squad.. I bought another players and the same situation.. Someone had situation like this? The game wants to relegated me?

Dreamer
    Buying 11 new players was definitely your first mistake. Why would you do that with a winning squad? I can understand replacing a few that are older or didn't perform well, but the whole squad? To me that's the biggest mistake managers make.
    I rarely change more than 3-4 players per season, I've even used the same 11 for multiple seasons in a row.
    I'm level 37, I don't buy tokens, and I've won 7 straight CLs

It,s not a answer...I told that I have this old 11 players... We are not talking about tokens...

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Buying 11 new players was definitely your first mistake. Why would you do that with a winning squad? I can understand replacing a few that are older or didn't perform well, but the whole squad? To me that's the biggest mistake managers make.
    I rarely change more than 3-4 players per season, I've even used the same 11 for multiple seasons in a row.
    Wow, thanks for giving me a glimmer of hope that there's a future for managers who are not buying tons of tokens to compete.

I'm glad there's a chance to maintain a strong squad every season without the need to buy tokens. I'm a rather new to Top Eleven and I'm really scared of my players losing stars every season I advance to the next level of the league.

Would it be too much to ask for some tips and hints how to successfully maintain the quality of my squad throughout each season? I'd be happy to receive a PM from you, since you seem to be really experienced.

I see you made lots of tutorials, in case all of the knowledge is gathered in those guides I'm off for watching the vids.
    Last edited by NorthLondonIsRed; 04-23-2017 at 04:23 PM.

come on people... I didn't buy a ****ing tokens... never since I started this game...

It,s not a answer...I told that I have this old 11 players... We are not talking about tokens...
    I never buyed a ****ing tokens...

Totally agree. That's my tactic too.

KFC Loella
    Level 42
    21 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    2 Cups
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Totally agree. That's my tactic too.

KFC Loella
    Level 42
    21 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    2 Cups
    You are funny guys... You didn't even ask why I bought new 11 players.. Maybe because the players that I had on the bench were in optimal moment to sell like 59%, like 39%, like 79%... You didn't ask do I use only new players... But you have great idea that this was my biggest mistake... The biggest mistake to not have players on the bench.. to not to have players to training... to not have players to gain training bonus... But, of course, it was my biggest mistake... Only experts are in this forum...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You are funny guys... You didn't even ask why I bought new 11 players.. Maybe because the players that I had on the bench were in optimal moment to sell like 59%, like 39%, like 79%..
    you see, there are too many info that any manager (except you) doesn't know.
    If you asked about a specific game, why you lost from a much weaker team, giving some details, we could have a more specific answer.
    But generally why your team is loosing/ not performing well, difficult to be answered.
    Too many unknown for us factors.

Anyway, a common tactic is to loose this season and try to re-group.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

20 level..I am losing every match... Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Antoninek View Post
    You are funny guys... You didn't even ask why I bought new 11 players.. Maybe because the players that I had on the bench were in optimal moment to sell like 59%, like 39%, like 79%... You didn't ask do I use only new players... But you have great idea that this was my biggest mistake... The biggest mistake to not have players on the bench.. to not to have players to training... to not have players to gain training bonus... But, of course, it was my biggest mistake... Only experts are in this forum...
    So do you not train your team during the season? My entire squad trains to a point where they are not far off the next star come the end of the season. Therefore none of them drop below 5*. Not sure how you would allow your squad to dip so low in % unless they're all slow trainers. Just my opinion though. Each to their own!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast