Thread: This make me bit angry!!!!

This make me bit angry!!!!

Hi
    Seen some treads like this one.
    “Since I lost my CL final against an inactive/abandoned team last season I knew that this game was a veiled moneymaking scam...Now I just play it for the fun and pastime.”
    And I understand that peps get angry if they don’t win if they are superior, Inactive and soon.
    If its always was the better team the wins I would not play this game. Strange results happens and it’s what makes football fun! Example where superior teams have lost!!!
    Barcelona: Gestafe, Osasuna, Celtic, Real Sociedad
    Real Madrid: Real Betis, Gestafe
    Manchester United: Leeds, Wigan, Norwich
    Manchester City: Ajax, Sunderland, FC Basel
    Chelsea: QPR, West Ham, WBA, Swansea
    Bayern Munich: FC Basel
    Arsenal: Bradford
    Aston villa: Bradford, Blackburn
    Wigan: Bradford

And this is a web/phone game ofc i has it flaws. If you want at really manager game play Football manger or similar games.
    And yes, they creators want money, and it will not be fair as long you can pay to get better stuff!

I am not native English hope you understand!

Sir Read

I don't mind losing vs inferior teams, just as long as they are active.

But it is insulating and inconsiderate for the game to allow poor inactive 2* teams to beat scout teams and also for illegal formations to beat people who play by the rules, this is what needs to go.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

a inactive team should lose on WO in cups, if they do that, 3 or 4 round should be free from inactive teams. even if to inactive teams meets they should loose.

In leagues it would ruin the game!

Pro
    How do you know a team is inactive? What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    How do you know a team is inactive? What does that mean?
    The users-name will be: unavailable
    Or you are playing against Bot Robot
    Playing with team: Oranje

Pro
    Ok, I haven't seen that but I have seen many teams without managers (I know sometimes you have to miss a game), or playing a game for over a month and no improvements to the facilities, value slowly goes higher than $700k and never goes down. You just know they are not playing which is a shame..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by july fourth View Post
    and also for illegal formations to beat people who play by the rules, this is what needs to go.
    amen!!!

I think they should make it either 1) an automatic default for illegal formation, or 2) change the formation automatically to be the closest legal formation with the proper players. Should the manager not have proper players for the proper positions...default loss.
    Last edited by cracicot; 03-28-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Pro
    Hate when people use the barcelona vs celtic game as an example of weaker teams beating better teams! Do none of you know how good celtics record is at home in europe!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Hate when people use the barcelona vs celtic game as an example of weaker teams beating better teams! Do none of you know how good celtics record is at home in europe!
    I think it is just horrible that people use real life examples to justify results in this game.

Football is not a game of numbers like Top11 is. Top11 tries to simulate real football but does a horrible job. Sorry, I assume they try to have it simulate real life results.

Celtic has never had better results in the CL, but always seems to do OK in Europa/Eufa. IF anyone had a chance to beat Barca, Celtic could and did. The great thing about CL is ANYONE can beat anyone on any given day.

Top11 might try to simulate this but until they get rid of illegal formations that win, many people will be frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    amen!!!

I think they should make it either 1) an automatic default for illegal formation, or 2) change the formation automatically to be the closest legal formation with the proper players. Should the manager not have proper players for the proper positions...default loss.
    and also punish the red card. last season i lost 2 games against much weaker teams and they played for more than an hour with 10 players. until the moment of the red card i was winning 1 game and it was a draw the other. i can understand for the strong team to overcome the red card and win but the weak team? in addition their managers where not present in order to change their tactics to something more propper (1 of the teams was playing 3w defence and lost the dc with the red).
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup