Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: My review on the new auction system

My review on the new auction system

My review on the new auction system-img_0371.jpgBasically the system is simple. You get a plethora of player every 4-5 minutes and you get token refunds if you lose. Interesting but as we know from token refund type auctions, the drawback is huge. Please let me know about your experiences below
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

My criticisms :

1. You cannot know from which club the player you're bidding so you need someone's guide to identify fast trainers based on value etc.
    2. People can spam the bid button and one can end up getting the player for more than 20 tokens.

Final verdict : It's a trash. If they don't fix it within a week, I quit.
    Last edited by CM-16; 04-25-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

4-5 minutes very good
    Last edited by azwanonly; 04-25-2017 at 06:20 AM.

No Bueno my friend. I dont hate changes but this is way beyond. Do i have to lose three times more tokens for a good player . Every level of managers are bidding for the same player like can you see the competition. And why cant I negotiate a bid for the players of my topeleven friends?? weird

Rookie
    Hate it.

1) On my android tablet I can't see the special ability anymore in the list of players, I have to look each of them individually. Same for Facebook Gameroom.
    2) We are at the end of the seasons where the market is obviously slow.... and I see bidding wars in the15 tokens. Imagine what it will be at the beginning of the season.... I don't know what they were thinking, this is beyond stupid. This will probably kill my game.
    3) I like the stars though.

Just wait a few days for everyone to try out and get used to the new system. Prices will drop.

most managr are eager testing the new update😆

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    CM-16 likes this.

Dreamer
    The fact that SAs do not display on the main page of the transfer list is really inexcusable. That's quite frankly an unforgivably bad and sloppy oversight.
    Hope this is fixed soon.

Apprentice
    This system will promote players with big amount of tokens, you can easily bet for many tokens and lose auctions without any regret because you will get back your tokens-really bul****.
    Sorry but this is not a reflection to real transfer market but promoting buying the tokens.... I can see this like that.
    Lack of stats, lack of information about the team- in this case we will not know who is nordgen player and who is not:/
    Rkv likes this.

Addicted
    Some things are good about this new system. I like the way stars are displayed. It is a good thing that the auctions don't take hours anymore. But some clear setbacks prevail in my opinion.

When I sell a player, I can set a starting price from 70% - 90% of the player's value. I've seen quite a few auctions now in the new system, but every single one starts at 101% of the player's value. So where is the starting price for? Who will get the 11% difference: me or Nordeus? And why do I have to spend so much money on the first offer?

It is unacceptable to mix all level in the auctions. I'm used to competing serious players, accounts that are playing the game for years. I'm considering to create a bunch of new accounts at level 1 next week to troll every auction available. When I've won a few auctions and the tokens are finished, I will create new accounts. If a few hundred people will do that on every server, no one can buy players in the next season.
    CM-16 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast