Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New Auction system-It's kind a joke

And how on Earth am I supposed to sell any players, if the player's level is equalised for all managers?
    Nobody will want to buy a 3 star-going 4 player, since everyone will see it the same, so I won't be able to sell them to lower level managers.
    Not to mention two stars players like youth academy signings which are now entirely useless.
    I am now stuck with those players without any possibility of transfer income!

Basically the only players I can sell are the ones I actually want to keep!!!!!!

This new system might not be a case of "we're not used to it yet", but the deal breaker Nordeus seems to be constantly looking for.
    Last edited by T11_PCFC; 04-26-2017 at 08:47 AM.
    CM-16 likes this.

Famous
    im speechless...

Say goodbye to the "1 token purchase days!" Say hi to "I'm so intrigued because I can now compete with thousands of players or EVERYONE (more than the old system) on the server for a 5 star player."

Increase the competition + <5 minutes to bid (short span) = more profits for Nordeus

Last edited by meis; 04-26-2017 at 05:28 PM.
    Mirosino likes this.

Rookie
    One drawback with the new auction system is that, when you want to sell a player, you may have to put him back on the transfer list every four minutes, which is a bit tedious...

Quote Originally Posted by T11_PCFC View Post
    And how on Earth am I supposed to sell any players, if the player's level is equalised for all managers?
    Nobody will want to buy a 3 star-going 4 player, since everyone will see it the same, so I won't be able to sell them to lower level managers.
    Not to mention two stars players like youth academy signings which are now entirely useless.
    I am now stuck with those players without any possibility of transfer income!

Basically the only players I can sell are the ones I actually want to keep!!!!!!

This new system might not be a case of "we're not used to it yet", but the deal breaker Nordeus seems to be constantly looking for.
    when you buy player in TM it belong to nordeus. If you sell no manager is buying bt nordeus do. the buying and selling is from nordeus.
    Bunzo and pvisa1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    when you buy player in TM it belong to nordeus. If you sell no manager is buying bt nordeus do. the buying and selling is from nordeus.
    So basically all the three high scoring ST+one other position+SA that I no longer use and are close to getting the next star (fourth or third) will be randomly sold for a generic price and dissapear.
    There won't be any bidding between lower ranking managers, I won't get the same money not to mention the satisfaction of watching the auction and the players are deleted?
    Wow.
    Wow.
    Such improvement. Much football.
    God damn it Nordeus, at least sell/delete the player instantly without faking it that I have to redo the sell activity every damn 4 minutes or so.
    Downvoted the game to 1*.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12