Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By BridgeGoth
  • 2 Post By BridgeGoth

Thread: Introducing the ULTIMATE Top 11!

Dreamer

Introducing the ULTIMATE Top 11!

I was inspired to write this from a funny story from a tournament director from a Bridge tournament.
    As a pro bridge player it's common to hear players complaining about tournaments and making unreasonable or impossible requests and suggestions, such as the game finishing on time but with allowances for unlimited restroom/smoke/coffee breaks, or in your field never having a player rated higher than you, or a player rated lower that you that happens to be better than you. A few directors collected all these awesome suggestions and dubbed it the "0-ME Pairs"

I present to you, the 0-ME Pairs version of Top 11.

1: Any time my squad has a higher overall rating, I should win every time.
    2: Any time my opposing manager does not attend and I do, I should win ever time.
    3: There should be unlimited number of 18yr old fast trainers with SAs available on the market at all times, of which only I can see so I do not ever have to spend but 1 token at a time and he will always go to me.
    4: Any time I sell a player, he should be purchased the first time I auction him for above market value, regardless of age or quality.
    5: My players should never get injured
    6: I should never have a match so soon after my previous match so that I have to use green pack to recover my players.
    7: I should never have a match during any time when I am at work/school or sleeping. In the event that this happens, I should be allowed to change it to any time of my choosing for free.
    8: I should never be in a Cup, CL, or League with any teams that are higher quality that me, and absolutely not a higher level.
    9: My players should not lose a star when I get promoted, in fact, they should gain rating points at the end of each season as they move up levels.
    10: My keeper should save all shots, but the opposing keeper should never save any.
    11: My players should never get red carded, but if my opponent comes down to 10, I should automatically win.
    12: All managers who buy tokens should be in their own separate leagues, away from me.
    13: My academy players should be free, and should be at least high 5 star players, though 6 or 7 star would be preferred.
    14: I should have access to unlimited videos every day, and they should give me tokens for each one I watch.
    15: If the exact player I want is not on the TM, I should be able to create him and buy him for 1 token and add him to my roster.
    16: The season should be as short as possible so I can hurry up and get on with something new!
    17: All my 6+ star attackers should score every match.

Nordeus, Please forward these awesome suggestions to the developers, I think you will find that many of these would be great additions to the game and would be a huge hits on Facebook and Twitter!

Well that's soo unrealistic...

Although I completely agree on numbers 12,13, and 14

Personally I would like the better progression system so even 30 year old player can still maintain his star after promotion without using rests
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

I understand it's satire but on 13: I do think academy players should be free. Not 5 stars of course. But 4, anywhere between 60 and 80%.

12 already kindda happens. Competition is relative to squad quality. Managers who buy tokens and have 120% or > teams only play Vs sides of a similar quality. My teams are always between 80 - 110% and I have never played a side > 110%. It's fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    I understand it's satire but on 13: I do think academy players should be free. Not 5 stars of course. But 4, anywhere between 60 and 80%.

12 already kindda happens. Competition is relative to squad quality. Managers who buy tokens and have 120% or > teams only play Vs sides of a similar quality. My teams are always between 80 - 110% and I have never played a side > 110%. It's fair enough.
    You are kidding me, right? How this can be fair? Why I have to be punish for that I am more dedicated or better manager than you and can build better team?
    Last edited by po_zdrach; 04-29-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I present to you, the 0-ME Pairs version of Top 11.
    hmm, I can live with that
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    You are kidding me, right? How this can be fair? Why I have to be punish for that I am more dedicated or better manager than you and can build better team?
    A similar quality, I said. I see nothing wrong in your competitors being plus or minus 15% your own %. So if 120%, nothing wrong if you compete with 105%-135% teams. It's not being punished. It's ensuring there's some competition for you. The game becomes very boring otherwise.

Dreamer
    You all do realize my entire post was sarcasm right?

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    You all do realize my entire post was sarcasm right?
    Yes of course, but it is too close to reality

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Yes of course, but it is too close to reality
    Right, that's the scary part.
    I was attempting to put as many random ideas that whiners and moaners are always bitching about on FB and Twitter. Scary thing is, how many of my fake suggestions could become real in the next cycle?

I'm totally agree with 12,13,14. And specially 12 I can play with someone make little effort to manger her team to buy token.
    Us we knew nordeus should make money from the game but, nordeus think to manager like me or other. I suggest to u to make the game more real, us I publish in twitter, the Twitter community top eleven try to organize twitter world cup. Try to take this concept and add to the game.
    Anyone can play other competition and win token.
    Me and I talk about me, I lost a lot of time to play this game. To manage my team to see video to have physical conditions. And I the last someone come in the last of day launch the game buy some token and her team are good.
    U should think about quality of service, the gameplay, test some new stuffs.
    Im talking to us QA experience
    And it's 3am try to think
    Last edited by Amoun; 04-30-2017 at 03:07 AM.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team