Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Scout players

Banned

Scout players

Hi does any1 agree that players that are happy to spend alot of money buying scout players should then be put in a league/cup/champions league with similar quality level teams, i buy 2 maybe 3 sets of tokens a season, 37 at a time, i buy players from the transer market, i dont see the enjoyment of buyin a wole team of scouted players then going on and beatin all the teams in their league every game, what has it achieved in all honesty, id like 2 see peoples views please.

No.

I buy scouts and if I was to find myself in a CL/League full of scout buyers by the system matching us up this way, then I would then see no point of buying any scouts or doing any power training since you would always play similar teams as yourself, you would have no advantage and this would defeat the purpose of buying tokens, It is already like this with the new cup format they recently started at the beginning of this season. You would may as well play with a 5* team and play in a 5* CL/League as the difficulty of the game would the same without buying scouts/tokens this way.
    kullehh and herdo like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

untill now for the league and the cl every scout team had to compete with 1-2 teams of the same quality. only if you had many friends with strong teams on the same server/same level there was the chance to be more competitive teams. the cup is another story. all the games are like finals. so you are proposing to have also a league and a cl with the cup difficulty. the result would be many tolken buyers to be disappointed from their failure to win trophies and they probably quit the game. we have many complains foe the cup. imagine what will happen if they do what you propose.
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Apprentice
    With the new Cup system it doesn't rly make a difference, since the teams are based on Quality now.

Rookie
    Oh, expecting to see 10+ scout teams in level 4

Banned
    So your all quite happy 2 sit there wiv ur bought scout players and watch ur team beat a lower quality team 4, 5 6 etc -0, wat joy that must b 2 watch, just waitin for the 1st goal 2 start the avanlance, there must b thousands of similar quality teams on here,as there r several cup and cl tournaments in the same season, not just 1, so what wud b the problem of havin teams of equal quilty in the same leagues, surley a better game 2 watch for all the scout buyin teams, or r they scared of a little comp from a similar quality team.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    So your all quite happy 2 sit there wiv ur bought scout players and watch ur team beat a lower quality team 4, 5 6 etc -0, wat joy that must b 2 watch, just waitin for the 1st goal 2 start the avanlance, there must b thousands of similar quality teams on here,as there r several cup and cl tournaments in the same season, not just 1, so what wud b the problem of havin teams of equal quilty in the same leagues, surley a better game 2 watch for all the scout buyin teams, or r they scared of a little comp from a similar quality team.
    how many star players and what age do you purchase from the transfer market?
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

I also don't get the point. Buy 11 scouted players and then make 100% record in league, CL and cup. Also when conceding only 1-5 goals in all competitions...

Banned
    I dont hav no star players, i hav 18 players all of 25 or above, and wen i buy i obv look 2 buy higher star players, and age depends, not ova 30 if i can help it, but find it very hard 2 buy higher than 25 quality players as they r very seldom up for transfer, and i log on several times everyday, mite get 1-2 every day but there most the time olda than 30.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    I also don't get the point. Buy 11 scouted players and then make 100% record in league, CL and cup. Also when conceding only 1-5 goals in all competitions...
    thank u sum1 wiv a like minded view.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast