Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bunzo
  • 2 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Another nail in the coffin....

Rookie

Another nail in the coffin....

I don't like the changes in the Auction system, but in a way, I can manage around it if I change my management style. However, another thing have been added up this season, at least for me in Canada, that may make me leave, and is that I get 90 seconds video adds more and more. If this is a strategy to force managers to spend money to refresh/train players, well shame on you Nordeus. I'm pretty sure streaming the adds gives money to Nordeus, at least in a business model that would make sense, so it is not like by streaming these adds I'm not giving you any money, even if it is indirectly. 90 seconds video are way too long and that will certainly makes me stop playing if it continues. I just won't have the time.

It´s bad when you can´t get free stuff ?
    LeManiaque likes this.

Surprisingly it's the opposite for me here in the U.K. There's an 8 second MBNA ad mixed in with the 30 second ones. I'll take those!

KFC Loella
    Level 43
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Repeating yet again:

Ad providers control ads, not Nordeus- the quantity available to you (up to the Nordeus limit of 25-30 or whatever), the content, the length, the number of buggy ads). Nord put an upper limit for fairness because previously some users got 100s and others none. Don't" shame" Nordeus for something legitimately out of their hands; is not a strategy. You have the option to watch or not, buy tokens or not. They made a game, not an ad system, enjoy the game. It's your time (and can't you run ads while you're eating lunch, or watching movies, or literally anything else?)

Nordeus has gotten fixed problematic ads, like a recent Fruit Loops ad. Of course it's part of their monetization strategy, they want us watching ads, so they try to maintain that process.

X out of long ads, avoid watching for a week until they have some new ads. Does someone need to push the button for you? Where's that guy talking about entitlement?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    It´s bad when you can´t get free stuff ?
    Bunzo, this is the same manager who was concerned about tanking leaving him in 5th place "Can I lose please?": https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post438239

Rookie
    Alright, still I don't think a 90s ad is part of what they want as a business strategy, and if nobody mentions it then how would they know?

As for your other comment, you should have guessed that by that thread I was questionning the game engine, since even when I had a bad team on the field I was still winning against much better teams....

But yeah, be a good boy and don't question anything about the game.

there are too many games that are FREE and have beautiful graphics,

it is not worth it to play this game with graphic like in the 90s. and pay a ton of money on expensive tokens and expensive players

Quote Originally Posted by Lionel_Messi View Post
    there are too many games that are FREE and have beautiful graphics,

it is not worth it to play this game with graphic like in the 90s. and pay a ton of money on expensive tokens and expensive players
    Football games ?
    I´ve tried 11x11,PESCM & TOP FM all three of these games are terrible compared to T11
    What football games would you suggest then ones that are free with beautiful graphics ?
    LeManiaque and Alessio Fitch like this.