Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CM-16

Thread: Old way to enter and auctions

Old way to enter and auctions

I am a top eleven Italian user
    I would like to know why there is no way to go even with the old style of play that new to many people do not like and many people leave the game

For the auctions the latest news items are catastrophic
    The tokens that will be rewarded if you lose the auction are fine but it is not good 4 minutes for people who spend unprofitable figures for a 4/5 star player for the same number and better buy it from the observer if you could come back The old way of auctions would be magnificent so you can not trust it

I hope in a response from some mod / programmer on my speech and I hope you go back to the way of the auctions and the old way of getting into the game because there are those who like to enter the old game and who the new to me is the same but for many no

Quote Originally Posted by Piotta76 View Post
    I am a top eleven Italian user
    I would like to know why there is no way to go even with the old style of play that new to many people do not like and many people leave the game

For the auctions the latest news items are catastrophic
    The tokens that will be rewarded if you lose the auction are fine but it is not good 4 minutes for people who spend unprofitable figures for a 4/5 star player for the same number and better buy it from the observer if you could come back The old way of auctions would be magnificent so you can not trust it

I hope in a response from some mod / programmer on my speech and I hope you go back to the way of the auctions and the old way of getting into the game because there are those who like to enter the old game and who the new to me is the same but for many no

I guess because of... Marketing and Profit farming.
    Indrawib and fc magdeburg like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Response from a programmer