Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Some stuff I don't get it..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by achiie View Post
    Thanks to all of you for making it clear for me too.I knew only some of the things not all how T's are distibuted!
    Today i bought two 18 yo from negotiations and i wasn't sure myself what happened there, i only knew that i spent 62T
    The same here, I really got confused when I saw 30 tokens missing instead of 20!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Few more tips about negotiations

- If you increase an offer 1,2 or 3 times but the manager/seller refuse and the auction is ending, nordeus still gonna keep 1,2 or 3 tokens because of that change.
    - If you really interesting for a player, never offer 0 tokens waiting for the manager/seller to response to that.
    Many managers/sellers will just ignore you and "block" your tokens for revenge thinking that you 're trolling them.
    Start with 1 or 2 tokens so the other can see that you are serious buyer and wait for some response.

- During those 24 hours, the manager/seller can answer to your offer, suggesting a price he wants.
    for example if you give 2 tokens . the seller can reply by setting 4 tokens.
    Then you can buy immediately this player.
    If his reply is too high for you, just ignore it .
    guilleon likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by guilleon View Post
    Really? Where they say that? And if they take half of the bid it should be 5 not 10, cause I remember putting 10 on that bid, not 20!
    I think it's obvious why they don't explain it in Support/ Questions

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I think it's obvious why they don't explain it in Support/ Questions
    The last time I put pictures of me talking about something with the support I got a warning, I did ask this same question this time, but the reply... Well, as you say, it's obvius... I still think they should change that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12