Thread: The path to succes :p

The path to succes :p

1)What budget of tokens and rests guarantee you that you have a good season all the time (at least 1 trophy and some good spots in cup/cl(2nd or 3rd) ?
    2)What budget of tokens and rests guarantee you that you have at least 2 trophies and the third is optional?
    3)What budget of tokens and rests guarantee you that you have the treble almost all the time?

Two more questions.
    4) What would you do with 1500-3000 Tokens in level 1 as a budget for each season?
    5) What would you do with 1500-3000 Tokens in level 10+ as a budget for each season?

If you have more tips don t forget to leave them here.

1. Each season i need 3 players and because isso not easy to catch a good trainner i think need about 50 tokens to put some chalenge and win a title.
    2. To be a strong team and win at least 2 titles i need 150 tokens and 200 rest package.
    3. A treble, need 6\7 strong players. 400 tokens and 200 greens
    4 and 5. Building a good team, fast trainners and leveling them using personal coach

Dreamer
    I have spent 450 greens to get treble, no tokens spent last season ( spent season before ) , but in average I spent 30 - 40 T
    Money wise I dont know I am still more gaining than losing (14.3B in bank now)