Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Buster Keaton

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Just make this Game stable

Just make this Game stable

Nordeus released the game 7 years ago

How is it then possibel that there are so many bugs

And that they couldnt manage to get the game just stable

The last 2 days my defenders cant defend anymore?

My attackers cant score

While i am online with good support from friends and the opp yeah just offline

And before i was still unbeaten my defenders did defend and my attackers did score

And its just stupid to see that the opp scores 2 goals in 3 seconds which the second goal is a copy is from the 1ste goal

JUST MAKE THIS GAME STABLE YOU HAD 7 YEARS TIME NORDEUS
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 05-12-2017 at 06:14 PM.
    gamer5289, Bunzo, madflo19 and 1 others like this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Buster,

It's impossible to know why there were two goals from your opponent one after another, and being well prepared for the match doesn't mean that your opponent, even if they are absent, haven't also prepared for the upcoming match. This is something I'm constantly seeing from Managers, not taking in to account the fact that their opponent actually cares for the match regardless if they watch it or not.

Ill give myself as an example. Yesterday I had the F.A.'s second round coming in the afternoon. I gathered up my teammates and was going to prepare for the match. Something came up though, and I had to go somewhere and didn't attend my match as I was driving to the place. The other guy watched the match though. I lost 7:1... He figured out how to beat my formation and I guess he noticed how I set up my team mentality (My group mates told me what he changed his formation to and what was going on). Next round I could attend though and so I did. I had to change stuff during the match. The guy actually knew what he was doing and had the most wicked wing player who just liked to score goals from half-a-field away from the goal line... Well I countered him and eventually did win the match with a 3:2 score (We couldn't win the 1st place in the F.A. though). That's a lot different from the original 7:1 steamroll.

What I'm saying is - I can find a lot of cases around the forum where things look weird as hell. And I actually report those cases when there is enough evidence like screenshots of the reports and sometimes from the LM itself (Or I ask for these to be provided). And because of that I know for a fact that the devs actually work on the simulation engine all the time. The Live Match system isn't bugged, it works, but at the end of the day it is a computer program that works with numbers and tries to find outcomes when comparing all the info between teams. As I said, my opponent had a very good AML who was the man scoring 5 out of the 7 goals in the first leg. I was able to cover him up with defenders in the second leg and he was able to score only 2 goals (But it was him non the less). And I was aware that I won't leave the match with a null on the opponent's score table. If my opponent was absent from the match I know this AML would still try and wreck me. The simulation engine lets this player outweigh my current defenders every time unless I switch things up to at least compensate to a degree.

That being said there are a lot of variables and statistics that go in to the calculations. I've played this game for long enough to know that does seem to be a trolish-looking result every now and then, and I've experienced such myself, but I take screenshots, take notes of stats and everything and talk it over with the guys here. Btw the animations are prerecorded events. There's a big supply of those written in to the game. They are meant to provide visual entertainment and give a "play through" of what the simulation equations lead to. So yes, sometimes you'll see the exact same sequence play out. The devs actually add more and more of these as time goes and with the implementation of every update. If anything weird happens during a live match, you are more than welcome to take some screenshots or even PM me with your User ID and let me know of the exact date and time of the match.

Either way, the result stays as is. The devs will check how the simulation went and calibrate the numbers, and if something was off, they'll see how the simulation can be made better for the future.

P.S. I definitely agree that there have been instability issues as of late and they are on our agenda. Btw the game hasn't been constantly unstable for 7 years. Just like now, there have been periods with a few more issues than previously. We're not ignoring them. This is our labor and we all have personal investment in to it's fruition. We only want to see it go forward so fix the issues will will.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey Buster,

It's impossible to know why there were two goals from your opponent one after another, and being well prepared for the match doesn't mean that your opponent, even if they are absent, haven't also prepared for the upcoming match. This is something I'm constantly seeing from Managers, not taking in to account the fact that their opponent actually cares for the match regardless if they watch it or not.

Ill give myself as an example. Yesterday I had the F.A.'s second round coming in the afternoon. I gathered up my teammates and was going to prepare for the match. Something came up though, and I had to go somewhere and didn't attend my match as I was driving to the place. The other guy watched the match though. I lost 7:1... He figured out how to beat my formation and I guess he noticed how I set up my team mentality (My group mates told me what he changed his formation to and what was going on). Next round I could attend though and so I did. I had to change stuff during the match. The guy actually knew what he was doing and had the most wicked wing player who just liked to score goals from half-a-field away from the goal line... Well I countered him and eventually did win the match with a 3:2 score (We couldn't win the 1st place in the F.A. though). That's a lot different from the original 7:1 steamroll.

What I'm saying is - I can find a lot of cases around the forum where things look weird as hell. And I actually report those cases when there is enough evidence like screenshots of the reports and sometimes from the LM itself (Or I ask for these to be provided). And because of that I know for a fact that the devs actually work on the simulation engine all the time. The Live Match system isn't bugged, it works, but at the end of the day it is a computer program that works with numbers and tries to find outcomes when comparing all the info between teams. As I said, my opponent had a very good AML who was the man scoring 5 out of the 7 goals in the first leg. I was able to cover him up with defenders in the second leg and he was able to score only 2 goals (But it was him non the less). And I was aware that I won't leave the match with a null on the opponent's score table. If my opponent was absent from the match I know this AML would still try and wreck me. The simulation engine lets this player outweigh my current defenders every time unless I switch things up to at least compensate to a degree.

That being said there are a lot of variables and statistics that go in to the calculations. I've played this game for long enough to know that does seem to be a trolish-looking result every now and then, and I've experienced such myself, but I take screenshots, take notes of stats and everything and talk it over with the guys here. Btw the animations are prerecorded events. There's a big supply of those written in to the game. They are meant to provide visual entertainment and give a "play through" of what the simulation equations lead to. So yes, sometimes you'll see the exact same sequence play out. The devs actually add more and more of these as time goes and with the implementation of every update. If anything weird happens during a live match, you are more than welcome to take some screenshots or even PM me with your User ID and let me know of the exact date and time of the match.

Either way, the result stays as is. The devs will check how the simulation went and calibrate the numbers, and if something was off, they'll see how the simulation can be made better for the future.

P.S. I definitely agree that there have been instability issues as of late and they are on our agenda. Btw the game hasn't been constantly unstable for 7 years. Just like now, there have been periods with a few more issues than previously. We're not ignoring them. This is our labor and we all have personal investment in to it's fruition. We only want to see it go forward so fix the issues will will.
    Great 2 see a nordeous response jeeves. Thanks 4 your efforts they are appreciated. Could you possibly add some input to video issues (availability dropping for most players) and recommended player problems (where users get same unwanted position repeatedly). Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(It's impossible to know why there were two goals from your opponent one after another)

I did see this because i was online during 3 hours looking friends matches and ill do this regular

looking at a lot of matches to learn and how the game-engine is doing and sometimes you see this very rare bug

i most happens from corners and FK/s in 3 seconds 2 goals and the second is a exact copy form the first goal

But its good to know they working on it

Famous
    I had an interesting one which went my way last night. Opponent had 2 players red carded in same minute

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@Buster keaton
    As jeeves said, those animations are pre-recorded and just add for visuals..so my advice is don't take them too seriously as everything is decided by number-crunching going on the back end.

Well after the update 23-5-2017

To ridiculous for words

Opp manager ofline

4 shots on target 75% shot efficiency
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Just make this Game stable-2.jpg   Just make this Game stable-1.jpg  
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 05-23-2017 at 09:18 PM.