Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Started a week ago,still don't know how to actually build a team

Rookie

Exclamation Started a week ago,still don't know how to actually build a team

I've seen many posts about formations but i'm still not used to them and i don't know what to use,i've tried many tactics but still haven't been able to win matches that easy(considering that i've got more stars than my opponents and still manage to loose)

This is the formation i use most of the times(when got no injuries or red cards)
    Started a week ago,still don't know how to actually build a team-9c7c6fa069ef4d20a91372d.jpgStarted a week ago,still don't know how to actually build a team-vwubsw7.png

I wanna know what skills should i raise to my player aswell,cause i'm raising almost everything at the same level to everyone having no knoledge what i should focus raising on defenders,goalkeepes,attackes,midfiers.Should i max one category only or all 3?
    This is my best player,have i raised him bad skills?what should i change?Started a week ago,still don't know how to actually build a team-66a7a95d4a5141cf8dfe40b.jpg

And i've got a problem with my goalkeepes aswell,i bought one but i'm not sure who i should use after seeing him having bad statistics at the games.
    This one is the new
    Started a week ago,still don't know how to actually build a team-4b05562e7b374a28ad6b8d7.jpgStarted a week ago,still don't know how to actually build a team-da3e98dc2f3346ff8b0576e.jpg

and that's the old one
    Started a week ago,still don't know how to actually build a team-bkx3o2u.jpgStarted a week ago,still don't know how to actually build a team-u32lvee.jpg

Please help

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Edit: Should i buy new players?And if i should what should i focus buying?
    Last edited by killeralexis; 03-28-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Okay well first off everyone has all sorts of formations but the won that works for me is 4.3.1.2 with my dr and dl with red arrows my mc with blue and my amc and st with red arrows...only lost one game with this formation and i have been on for about 12 days but its all about finding what suits you
    as for leveling your skills goalkeepers should get defence only ... defenders should get mainly defence and a little bit of physical and mental .. midfielders should get a mainly attacking and physical and mental with abit of defence and attackers mainly attacking and physical
    your goalkeepers go with the one thats 18 quality... hes younger and better so has much more potential
    Maybe you need new strikers also with better shooting and finishing

Rookie
    Should i focus getting young players?or i have to hit a high stars player but old for the next season?

Rookie
    And one last thing,why even though i'm 2 points ahead of every team in my league(1 level league) i'm 2nd while lost from the first badly?

Rookie
    Anyone else having a different opinion?

Rookie
    Sorry for spamming the post but i have many questions,whoever can please answer them,i would be really thankful

4-4-2 is the best formation i can use with these players?What orders should i give to players about the passing,the pressure etc. ? I want a general formation and general orders till i get to learn how to counter-tactic my opponents.
    Last edited by killeralexis; 03-28-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Classic 4-4-2 (DL-DC-DC-DR--ML-MC-MC-MR--ST-ST) is played with short passing, attack over the wing, pressing the own half, no counters, no offside trap. The rest is up to you. Personally I go for normal tackling, since with hard tackling you get too many cards and soft tackling is too soft and I usually play it with normal mentality (but that is individual choice).

Another system you can play with your rooster is 4-5-1 V-style (DL-DC-DC-DR-DMC-MC-MC-AML-AMR-ST. That is a counter formation system that focus attacks also on the wing, but is played with mixed passing since you want to counter your opponent (fast with a mix of short and long balls).

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by killeralexis View Post
    Should i focus getting young players?or i have to hit a high stars player but old for the next season?
    I would say, the quality of your players (number of stars), is pretty good for your current level, and even for lvl 2 and early lvl 3. As long as they are not too old (30+), you should be fine. I would just look for a couple more cheaper players to fill your roster. Once you've sorted your most favourable formation, you should be fine.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    Should i make my marking style zonal?or because my defenders have good quality for my league should i go man-on-man.How about team mentally?I mean if i go hard offensive will it help me score more goals?So if i see that the enemy team got low defence should i try to play offensive?
    Last edited by killeralexis; 03-28-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Another system you can play with your rooster is 4-5-1 V-style (DL-DC-DC-DR-DMC-MC-MC-AML-AMR-ST. That is a counter formation system that focus attacks also on the wing, but is played with mixed passing since you want to counter your opponent (fast with a mix of short and long balls).
    Should i transfer a new DMC to play the 4-5-1 system?And how about the arrows?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast