Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: That feeling when u are seen as a threat! :)

That feeling when u are seen as a threat! :)

It's happening to me in champions league..during qualifying round I was pipped to 2nd spot by this Turkish guy from holland.He's a token buyer and was beating other two teams 4-0,6-0 etc but had a draw with me in both legs.One of the teams was from his league and supported me against him in 1 match.
    Now this guy's been supporting all other teams against me cos he sees me as a threat and want me to go through . He even supported his league rival (who once supported me against him) so I couldn't get into knockout stages
    In last night's match he even got one of his mates to support opposite team.
    It's really fun to see him frustrated as I again got through..who else got same scenario??
    TSG FC
    Season 1 League Champions,cup priliminary round
    Season 2 League champion,Cup playoffs, Champions league last 16
    Season 3 League champion,Cup winner,Champions league semi final

Banned
    I'm in the same situation as you... I passed the group stage as second thanks to a better goal difference. Now the team that was eliminated by me is keeping support my rivals and same do her three friends that are in the same CL. I will play against one of them in the quarter

I am a strong team, thats usually 10 quality above the average for my level and now and again I attract a bit of unwanted attention in the last 3 and a half seasons just simply because I have a strong team, in the league I've had a few managers support my rivals but that soon ends when I go too far in front at the top of the league, this season in the CL I have got this turkish manager thats been supporting my rivals because I'm the favourites to win the competition and he is probably a bit afraid to play against me but he has a good team team himself which in all honesty could turn my team over if he gets his tactics right.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    I'm in the same situation as you... I passed the group stage as second thanks to a better goal difference. Now the team that was eliminated by me is keeping support my rivals and same do her three friends that are in the same CL. I will play against one of them in the quarter
    In your case it's like he's taking revenge on you for knocking him out because he wasn't good enough..just enjoy it until it lasts
    Use your tactics right and win this champions league and make a bitter life long enemy in T11.It feels great though doesn't it.
    CarlTaut likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    ... in the CL I have got this turkish manager thats been supporting my rivals because I'm the favourites to win the competition and he is probably a bit afraid to play against me but he has a good team team himself which in all honesty could turn my team over if he gets his tactics right.
    Lol i do the same as that turk ,is smart move to help someone to kick a Rival !
    Non-Factor vs Rival Team in cup and i supported that weak and wined
    Last edited by Ro Edu; 03-27-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I am a strong team, thats usually 10 quality above the average for my level and now and again I attract a bit of unwanted attention in the last 3 and a half seasons just simply because I have a strong team, in the league I've had a few managers support my rivals but that soon ends when I go too far in front at the top of the league, this season in the CL I have got this turkish manager thats been supporting my rivals because I'm the favourites to win the competition and he is probably a bit afraid to play against me but he has a good team team himself which in all honesty could turn my team over if he gets his tactics right.
    Your league situation reminds me of Bolton and Birmingham a few years back when Sam and Steve Bruce used to manage them and would always loose against MAN UTD and I used to vent my anger on them for being so easily beaten. Chelsea still won a few though.
    This Turkish guy sounds just like my rival only mines a lot stronger then me.yours is probably like Mancini with big and better team but in champions league??!! U know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    Non-Factor vs Rival Team in cup and i supported that weak and wined
    I guess it's one thing supporting a weak team..but my rival is following all my matches in chmps league and supporting my opponent..day and night lol
    TSG FC
    Season 1 League Champions,cup priliminary round
    Season 2 League champion,Cup playoffs, Champions league last 16
    Season 3 League champion,Cup winner,Champions league semi final

Rookie
    Just keep beating the opposition. That is all you can do. If you have a better team than your opposition. 7 times out of 10 you will win against your opponent, even without support.

Quote Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
    Just keep beating the opposition. That is all you can do. If you have a better team than your opposition. 7 times out of 10 you will win against your opponent, even without support.
    Not complaining mate..just saying it feels great..my rival is obviously frustrated cos there are stronger teams than me but he couldn't beat me

Banned
    i am supporting all teams to and i am not frustrated. i am doing only because i love to pissing of a people, it is almost so good as friendly matches
    Darth Sidious and fmldotcom like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast