Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: unfair i do think

unfair i do think

ok i no mid way in league but lot on mind,
    but just realised as will be time for new sponsership but find it unfair now for those that get promoted
    or stay in same league when sponsership you get option to earn more tokens if you think will kick butt in new league
    which in my opinion will only benefit those that were relegated and thus have the better team in league,
    slightly un fair me thinks

You get more sponsorship money and prize money when you are promoted so you can compete in higher levels.
    Kyoshiro Trọng likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer Highstead View Post
    ok i no mid way in league but lot on mind,
    but just realised as will be time for new sponsership but find it unfair now for those that get promoted
    or stay in same league when sponsership you get option to earn more tokens if you think will kick butt in new league
    which in my opinion will only benefit those that were relegated and thus have the better team in league,
    slightly un fair me thinks
    As far as I'm aware, there is no relegation in this game. I thought that even if you finish last in league, you will still play in same level league next season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    As far as I'm aware, there is no relegation in this game. I thought that even if you finish last in league, you will still play in same level league next season.
    True, there is no relegation.

Apprentice
    Trust me the sponsorship isnt that good at any level

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Like they said there is no relegation and is good somehow because a lot of players will stay on low levels to farm them, till they won't find any good solution for this I don't think they will add it
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook