Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 76
Like Tree156Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.7 - 23rd of May

  1. #61
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJPitts View Post
    I think that the league system is rubbish at the moment. 8 promotions is ridiculous. 4 should promote, 4 should relegate. There is no penalty for doing badly. There should be.
    I don't think 8 promotions is that big of a deal in a game like TE (You need those for the CL and the Supern League). Promotion won't give you any advantage (without counting the money ). I've read different views about relegation, I don't know how that would be implemented in a fair way in a game like this. There would be a whole new level of tanking with overpowered teams wanting to be relegated.

  2. #62
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I don't think 8 promotions is that big of a deal in a game like TE (You need those for the CL and the Supern League). Promotion won't give you any advantage (without counting the money ). I've read different views about relegation, I don't know how that would be implemented in a fair way in a game like this. There would be a whole new level of tanking with overpowered teams wanting to be relegated.
    What would be the point? If people wanted to play that way, let them. As you say, it's a game and players should be allowed to play it how they wish. In real life, clubs are punished for doing poorly. There should be an upper limit to the leagues to aspire to.

  3. #63
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJPitts View Post
    What would be the point? If people wanted to play that way, let them. As you say, it's a game and players should be allowed to play it how they wish. In real life, clubs are punished for doing poorly. There should be an upper limit to the leagues to aspire to.
    You have a point. I would love a challegne to be added. For a lot of teams especially those who finish 7th or 8th promotion is a curse, they clearly are not
    ready.

  4. #64
    Famous
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJPitts View Post
    I think that the league system is rubbish at the moment. 8 promotions is ridiculous. 4 should promote, 4 should relegate. There is no penalty for doing badly. There should be.
    I agree success should be rewarded. Failure punished. Introduce relegation i agree. At the moment promotion is punished. At least let's have token prizes. Failure aka tanking is rewarded with better teams. Sucks

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  5. #65
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJPitts View Post
    I think that the league system is rubbish at the moment. 8 promotions is ridiculous. 4 should promote, 4 should relegate. There is no penalty for doing badly. There should be.
    I would love that idea
    so to get back to LV1 my reserve team
    with all my money, sources and facilities
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #66
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I would love that idea
    so to get back to LV1 my reserve team
    with all my money, sources and facilities
    Ha ha. I see you. Morally legitimised tanking.
    I like that. I like that a lot.

  7. #67
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Ha ha. I see you. Morally legitimised tanking.
    I like that. I like that a lot.
    You would quickly be bankrupt though having to pay for the facilities with varying prices. Let's face it, who would pay to see your matches? Players would have low morale, want to leave etc.

  8. #68
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    134
    New competition is here!

    Score with under 23 players


    The competition last 6 days.
    The description on the main screen
    Last edited by Ryan Gosling; 05-29-2017 at 03:59 AM.

  9. #69
    Famous nash123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,046
    Nice idea... but for my team a bit too late: Costa is 30 y.o, da Silve 24 y.o., Alvarez 28 y.o., Eisner 25 y.o.

    Only Meiringer is left - he is 20 y.o.

    But it depends a lot of the league draw too.

    Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

    retired

    League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

    Triple: 18x

    FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend




  10. #70
    Famous Cloverfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,761
    It depends on league draw yes, but the competition runs in the same league as far as I get, so everyone competes with same teams. So it seems fair
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast