Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Some thoughts about the game. I call this "The lottery ticket rule"

Some thoughts about the game. I call this "The lottery ticket rule"

Well after hundreds of posts and discussions here on the forum about different features on the game and how much power they have I concluded something that I called "The lottery ticket rule" (terrible name I know)

How much influence does morale,training,condition and preparations have before a game? Nobody knows for sure and some may even make a good case that it has nothing, it goes both ways really.
    I think the game works like this:
    When you buy a lottery ticked there is a small chance you will win, when you don't buy it of course you wont have a chance to win anything and lose anything.
    When you prepare the team at your best before your match there is a slight chance your team will have a great performance but of course that is not guaranteed. On the other hand when you don't, the game does nothing, you are on a level state that doesn't impact your matches very much. This I think is the case with a lot of abandoned teams still performing greatly, with special abilities that we don't know where exactly come handy and the impact of morale or condition.

This may be nothing new but this is the way I'm starting to see the game.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Some thoughts about the game. I call this "The lottery ticket rule"-capture.jpg