Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Sean Quinn
  • 2 Post By funqer
  • 3 Post By Tyltyl

Thread: Associations bug again?

Associations bug again?

In the final, playing the first round and I win the game 2:1.
    Afterwards in the home screen it shows it was 2:2.
    Checked the highlights and see my opponent equalized in the 76th minute which was not shown during the game. I made a substitute after that time which was shown.

Then, I now received a message stating our associations team finished second in the tournament. But we have not even played the second round yet! Nordeus has already decided we will lose our second round matches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tyltyl likes this.

Rookie
    yes...associations matches are pre-arranged... there are games where you are slightly better than the opponent, you've got all your managers online, there's not even one manager online from the opposition, and you lose clearly, 4 or 5-0 with nothing you can do. happened to me so many times i've lost any hope on these Association mathches... simply pathetic.
    Tyltyl and Bunzo like this.

It's still ****ed up with inconsistent results. Win 3-0 away and lose 5-1 at home, almost all of our managers present, not theirs. I struggled like hell and lost 2-1 at home, won easily away 3-1. Same formations, same bonus.
    But yeah, let's update the game with new competitions even when the actual ones still don't ****ing work.

Associations bug again?-capture.jpg
    Altiplano, funqer and Cloverfield like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Quinn View Post

Then, I now received a message stating our associations team finished second in the tournament. But we have not even played the second round yet! Nordeus has already decided we will lose our second round matches?

Of course we didn't win the second round! 16 points short of the next level!

Rookie
    last season in assotiations: first round, almost all my managers online, first leg away, we won 14-2. i thought win is secured, no need to struggle, i didn't watched the matches... but here comes the second leg: they won all matches and 1 draw on our pitches and won overall 18-15. i mean, is this **** for real???

and the most obvious troll association matches: first day we ran against a very good association that won against us before. all matches ended with astronomic scores for us. 4-0, 6-0, 7-0, 8-0 and 5-1 i guess. they only managed to get 3 points. next day, in the finals, same **** happens, except that we lost all matches with same scores. i lost 7-0 and 8-0 with an equally rated team. and i was online and made changes... i mean, this is more fake than donald trump's smile... ffs, it's time for a change. nordeus should fix those fake matches and pre-arranged results and then bring more competitions... just saying.