Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: Season 93 - Are you ready?

FC dan1daking

SO FAR - league 2nd place,1pt behind 1st and 3 above 3rd ;
    CL - got like the group of hell , everyone had either a cup or CL won last season , 2nd so far,tomorrow game to decide who's gonna be 1st
    Cup - won 2:0 against a tough opponent today after a 2:2 away game, we are thru to the Quarters

daniel FC

league - 2 troll lost games from the start of the season made us play from behind,but we are only 7pts away from 1st place and Im pretty sure its still a chance
    CL - easy group , should finish 1st
    Cup - Quarters , easy opponents so far
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Let's see how my team has been doing!

Got them high quality 3/4 stars... surprised they're not all at bad morale.
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-capture1.jpg

At least we're not last!
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg

Put my precious badge and kits in storage, so I broke out these bad boys.
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-capture3.jpg

Sold most of my good players on negotiations for at least a few tokens (of course, I had to cap all of them at 99% last year to do so, because auctions aren't fair), and bought all these guys for a token each, so I've built up a lot of tokens. Hopefully someday I will make use of them...
    talisman likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Season so far - Desert Rats FC

League is looking good, already got an away draw and away win against nos 2 and 3 in the table. Manager of no.2 keeps coming to support against me, but as I have several of my own supporters each match (thanks, guys) his presence is merely an annoyance than anything serious.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s18-l11-league-r09.jpgSeason 93 - Are you ready?-s18-l11-league-r09tp.jpg

Champions League is also looking good, just a home match against the 2nd in the Group to decide who finishes 1st and 2nd.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s18-champ-group-g-gr5.jpg

And steady progress reported in the Cup, but the opposition Quality is getting better as we go on. Next round is against a 4%Q better side.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s18-cup-draw-quarter-finals.jpg

Associations: Desert Rats recorded 3 wins and a draw in the 1st Association weekend, but their Association could only manage a 2nd place after 7 consecutive wins.

Only two personnel changes since the squad was reported at the beginning of the season, a series of matches where the defence shipped goals at a detrimental rate forced the replacement of the older left-and right backs.

Out:
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-s18-playing-squad-leavers.jpg

In:
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-s18-playing-squad-newcomers.jpg

Since the changes, Desert Rats have conceded only one goal in 11 matches in all competitions
    Last edited by talisman; 06-08-2017 at 01:27 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    The 1st trophy of the season is secure I can say
    (at least some plate for the Cup)
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-cup-quarter-f-1.jpg

In League, tomorrow is a critical game vs the 1st (both lost one game).
    I have better q but he is a treble winner.
    Let's see

Season 93 - Are you ready?-league-d10.jpg
    madflo19, MiddleEarth and talisman like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

The season so far - Home Guard FC

League: Top with a small points advantage. Got an away draw against 2nd place, play 3rd place in a couple of days' time.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s04-l04-league-r09.jpgSeason 93 - Are you ready?-s04-l04-league-r09tp.jpg

Champions League: Tied at the top of the Group, last match is at home vs 2nd to see who gets the Group honours.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s04-champ-group-c-gr5.jpg

Cup: Despite a determined fight against a slightly higher Quality team, went out at the Round of 32, the earliest exit in club history.

Season 93 - Are you ready?-s04-cup-round-32-results.jpg

Associations: 3 defeats and a win in the first Associations weekend, the rest of the Association fared similarly and finished in 4th place.

Playing squad: The early Cup exit spurred the Management into making improvements, 7 players released, 7 new ones signed.

Out:
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-s04-playing-squad-leavers.jpg

In:
    Season 93 - Are you ready?-s04-playing-squad-newcomers.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 06-09-2017 at 02:11 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

My champions league is just a lions den...I didn't notice till now.

League going good, I am leading with 4points even as I am not the best team... Now second placed team is supporting my opponents. Bad spirit of sportsmanship

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using Tapatalk

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****

So , Im playing against this team only 3% weaker than me and he is playing 4 4 1 1 and im playing a good counter with 451v.
    I score a goal and then nordeus decide "screw you im gonna make you lose" and he scores two goals which if I could show you on the animation were total ><><...
    I then rage change to 3 5 2 flat and first time ever use all 3 changes and THIS HAPPENS !!!!!! by the way , before the injury we had 61 - 39 possesion and everything in our favour, he wasnt present so we had 13% bonus possesion .. And thats not all ! , This actually happened to the 1st guy in the league as well ( im 2nd and even with a draw i would've become 1st) ... Some days when the game doesnt want you to win , you WONT

By the way in the morning we played CL and lost 0:1 at home against the guy we beat with same formation same everything 1:3 on away game..

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    WHAT THE ACTUAL ****

So , Im playing against this team only 3% weaker than me and he is playing 4 4 1 1 and im playing a good counter with 451v.
    I score a goal and then nordeus decide "screw you im gonna make you lose" and he scores two goals which if I could show you on the animation were total ><><...
    I then rage change to 3 5 2 flat and first time ever use all 3 changes and THIS HAPPENS !!!!!! by the way , before the injury we had 61 - 39 possesion and everything in our favour, he wasnt present so we had 13% bonus possesion .. And thats not all ! , This actually happened to the 1st guy in the league as well ( im 2nd and even with a draw i would've become 1st) ... Some days when the game doesnt want you to win , you WONT

By the way in the morning we played CL and lost 0:1 at home against the guy we beat with same formation same everything 1:3 on away game..
    Here is what happened to the #1 guy,CHELSEA.. Im not saying that this is bad for our club i just want to point out how screwed the game is on some days..

Kto
    The next thread should be "Season 94 - are you ready to complain?"
    goldsilvy and Temidayo_ like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    The next thread should be "Season 94 - are you ready to complain?"
    With such a large number of players we are bound to have few strange results every day. Law of large numbers (x% of results will be weird), combined with selection bias (if result normal, i.e. I win - I don't post, if I think result not normal, i.e. I lose even though I should win - I post), has led to the current state of the forum.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast