• 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By MARCO CAIA
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg
  • 1 Post By tomu741
  • 2 Post By Gary

Thread: Kick around is more like a kick in the groin

Dreamer

Kick around is more like a kick in the groin

Yet another Nordeus event that is nothing but a money making scheme. It helps little when a re-entry into the game costs 25 tokens. This is nothing but a slightly different version of draw frenzy. This is yet nothing but another game that will only help the Indonesian/Asian market where by now they have disposable tokens. This benefits nothing or little on this side of the world. Thanks for yet another money making scheme Nordeus. Give us a few crumbs. This event should have a free entry or at least cost a lot less tokens. The gave 2 free entries then it's 25 tokens? The free entries do not even renew each day? What a crock! To be expected though!
    vinim likes this.

Apprentice
    I played 3 times, the second time, every time, I got a red card. Easier to win the lottery. Marked cards, maybe if I spent 200 reais a month on this game the algorithm would help me get a 3rd roll of the dice.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    I played 3 times, the second time, every time, I got a red card. Easier to win the lottery. Marked cards, maybe if I spent 200 reais a month on this game the algorithm would help me get a 3rd roll of the dice.
    It's a sham as the whole game is. The really scary thing is I cannot seem to be able to quit it. Maybe I am living with the never happening hope that one day thay will have an epiphany and start doing things to benefit players also besides themselves. I think it will never happen
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Draw frenzy in a different format. Same old ****e.
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    it's roll dice, what do you expect? Draw frenzy version 2. But why?
    vinim likes this.

Draw Frenzy on steroids. I kept landing on multipliers, blank squares and red cards. By the time I got my 5th red card, I only won 4 rewards (10 tokens and 3 attribute boosts). I got more red cards than rewards.
    vinim and MARCO CAIA like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Draw Frenzy on steroids. I kept landing on multipliers, blank squares and red cards. By the time I got my 5th red card, I only won 4 rewards (10 tokens and 3 attribute boosts). I got more red cards than rewards.
    Exactly