Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Legendary players in level 6?!?!

Question Legendary players in level 6?!?!

Legendary players in level 6?!?!-screenshot_2017-05-29-11-17-15-474_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

How could some managers have many legendary players in their squad? This guy is also level 6 only while I'm at level 24, but his team is full of legendary players with special abilities.. Are they billionaire or they have unlimited tokens??
    Last edited by Israel Kullai; 05-29-2017 at 06:06 AM.

If u find any answers tell us,
    Maybe it's just a bug, or something like this.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

How many seasons had the manager been playing? Possibilities I can think of: tanking for several seasons or loan exploiting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

Legendary players in level 6?!?!-screenshot_2017-05-29-11-45-15-120_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

He started last year 2016 January.. his seat total is only 26K and has a budget of 32.5 M. He's level 6 only, but take a look at his team quality!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Israel Kullai View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-05-29-11-45-15-120_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	82850

He started last year 2016 January.. his seat total is only 26K and has a budget of 32.5 M. He's level 6 only, but take a look at his team quality!!
    US calendar format. He started in October 2016.

And by the looks of it, it seems you started in April 2017?
    Israel Kullai likes this.

In my case, I installed it in 2014 and uninstalled it in 2016.. then I started again this year from April as you mentioned that. But it does not look like that for him, becoz his level is only 6, his stadium is also not upgraded much, and his budget is only 32.5M.. I think he started from last year October only.. Even all the reserved players are beasts!!

Famous
    He's tanking for associations.
    He has two associations in the world top 30.
    And a whole host of other teams that he's running.

Check out numbers 8 and 20 in associations world top 100.
    There he is captain of the 8th placed association.
    And if that's not him again in the 20th then I'm wrong, but I don't think so.
    Last edited by Altiplano; 05-29-2017 at 09:38 AM.
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.

Yeah.. It looks like that he has 2 teams.. but could you explain how he has such incredible squads??

creating ALOT of accounts (teams) then creating a few assotiations and then placing the teams in and out during week to burn the greens from new accounts training players and them removing the teams from that assotiation to another the he controls.........only for those without real life........is an exploit used for many players in game
    Bunzo and Roland Taverner like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by José Carlos Matias View Post
    creating ALOT of accounts (teams) then creating a few assotiations and then placing the teams in and out during week to burn the greens from new accounts training players and them removing the teams from that assotiation to another the he controls.........only for those without real life........is an exploit used for many players in game
    Also as many of his teams are at similar levels he has the ability to move large quantities of tokens from one team to another through negotiations. Ok more than half will go to Nordeus but six teams in a platinum association will mean his A team can "earn" around 350 tokens a season if the 5 other teams buy 1 player each from him through negotiations.
    Another reason why associations has little interest for me anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast