Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By StuartDwight
  • 1 Post By Kto
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Garold

Thread: Selling Players

Selling Players

Hi all,

I've been having a few issues with the new transfer market.

All seems to be OK with the buying part, not many bargains but all fairly straight forward. And many players about to go up to the next star rating flying of the shelves for 20-30 tokens at times.

It's the selling part I'm having troubles with I have a few players that are 1% away from their next star and I would have thought they would be easy to sell. But no they just don't go.

I have been holding these players back by starting a special ability, just so they will be ready to sell and nothing.

Also a question for Top Eleven, why can we no longer so our players in offers screen. I used to love watching theirs sales progress.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,
    Stu.
    teebag333 likes this.

You are not the only one. There are a lot of threats about this and we are still not entirely sure what happens, some say the system buys the player temporarily some say the player is deleted. One thing is for sure you don't sell you player directly to other managers. I tried selling my player 20 times and stopped counting yesterday.

Kto
    What, you have players 1% away from a star and trying to sell them through a slaughter machine?! Or are you under lvl 5?
    Ok, I just answer myself (if not under lvl 5). OF COURSE you should sell them through negotiations. More money, tokens, avoiding the slaughter and you can keep track of sold players,add buyers as friends.
    Last edited by Kto; 05-30-2017 at 10:26 AM.
    Palash Mitra likes this.

Kto, I have just had an offer for one of my players through the negotiation system. I've upped the selling price to something more suitable, lets see what happens.

I'm currently level 38 and haven't really worried about what I sell players for before as money isn't really the issue, it's the cost in tokens that makes a player too expensive for me.

I often have to wait until the second week of the league when the transfer market isn't so crazy.

What I was trying to do was hold players back until the end of season in the hope selling those guys became easier, the first thing I noticed was that after the initial 4 minute period the player was sold or not (usually for a round 125 mill) . What I would have expected was the see the last 10 seconds to be reset as people continued to bid past that initial period.

Stu.

Famous
    Stu, nobody buys your players through auction anymore. Nordeus takes them and gives you whatever they see fit money wise.
    Bunzo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Stu, nobody buys your players through auction anymore. Nordeus takes them and gives you whatever they see fit money wise.
    Altiplano, that's rather sad. I was enjoying giving a player a special ability or just improving their stats in the hope he would go on to be a useful part of another team.

Quote Originally Posted by StuartDwight View Post
    Altiplano, that's rather sad. I was enjoying giving a player a special ability or just improving their stats in the hope he would go on to be a useful part of another team.
    It's like selling your car to the scrap yard never to be seen again, often at a fraction of its real value.
    Altiplano likes this.

Kto
    Thats why I sell players who stood a while in my team (and have good white skills) only through negos from last season on. Firstly, because I dont like kill even virtual people , secondly, again a huge token (and money even idc) income for me.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kto View Post
    Thats why I sell players who stood a while in my team (and have good white skills) only through negos from last season on. Firstly, because I dont like kill even virtual people , secondly, again a huge token (and money even idc) income for me.
    The money's not what it used to be. Up until the auction update it was possible to buy players up to 30 million under their market value, train them up to 99% for the start of the new season and reap the rewards through negotiations. No more. Alas, no more. As you have to pay more than market value for any player it is almost impossible to make large profits through the following seasons negotiations. This I'm finding out first hand this week. An interesting, challenging and rewarding part of the game has been removed, but hey, that seems to be the norm these days.

Kto
    Yea, this option was very nice, but new system gives another options if you think more about it.