Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dear Top Eleven, any news about Auction System?

Dear Top Eleven, any news about Auction System?

It is passed one season and I can confirm my expectation on the new auction system.
    I think that to by good players you need too many tokens and too many time than before.
    Still now, one day before the and of the season, there are players sold for more then 30 tokens!!!!
    I don't need to come back to the old auction system (also if I was happy of that), but for sure Top Eleven must make many, many changes on it. Of course if the only purprose of this is not to sell token...
    I saw a lot of complains and very few good comments. So I think that Top Eleven must at least send a feedback to us.
    This is the first season that I was bored playng this game (not only for the auctions, but also since this game is very far from the reality...)... I hope something will be change soon.
    So, again, Dear Top Eleven, please send us a feedback!!!!
    Ciao,
    Laura.
    Tyltyl likes this.

What makes you think they will change anything?
    Get used to it this is the way it is now .
    dave1311 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Correct. Like everything else, the complaints and moaning fade till the next big update that nobody likes. It'll be weekly seasons next!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Correct. Like everything else, the complaints and moaning fade till the next big update that nobody likes. It'll be weekly seasons next!
    Generally I'm agree with you, but in this case the change is completely annoying !!!
    Until now I always accepted any change without complain, But for sure they not will change shortly... I hope that you and others doesn't spend any Euro fot this game.
    Ciao
    KenoticFC likes this.

& if you check the players being sold for 30 token you will probably find that the buyers are tanking this season
    so there is no loss for them come sunday morning
    achiie likes this.

As much as I hate the new transfer system, I gave up hoping for a change after the third day. The first offer might as well be directly 5 tokens minimum (I bet Nordeus will listen to this terrible idea)

You have to remember the 40 odd folk that post on here regularly their opinion means nothing to Nordeus.
    That´s why the survey videos for the likes of the 2 week season & the new TM were only aimed at the Google + accounts.
    That´s the market they want
    Altiplano and achiie like this.

You have to remember the 40 odd folk that post on here regularly their opinion means nothing to Nordeus.
    That´s why the survey videos for the likes of the 2 week season & the new TM were only aimed at the Google + accounts.
    That´s the market they want
    I am connected through a Google account in my phone and I haven't gotten any survey video. The last one I got was months ago about the quality of translation and stuff like that. Is the 2 week season really coming??? Google + is only used by people to log into Youtube and that's their market.

Famous
    As someone who builds a new team every season I quite like the new transfer system. I got 13 players in last time, all low 5*,and it cost me about 25 tokens. the old system would have been far more than that due to losing tokens for every bid.
    I didn't like the idea but the list being refreshed every 4 minutes works as well as it makes it doesn't matter so much when you miss out, another player will be along in a few minutes.
    In the process of selling off my players today in preparation, we'll see how it goes again tomorrow

Dreamer
    What makes you think they will answer anything?
    Bunzo likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast