Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By dominikjuzyca
  • 1 Post By Matteo de Clemente
  • 2 Post By MiddleEarth

Thread: The games are fixed

Angry The games are fixed

Guys,

I noticed that some of games are fixed. I know after 5 minutes of playing that I won't win the game so your algorithm is very poor to cheat people like that. How I know that? Here is the example:
    I am playing with the team with 4 stars average and I have 5+ stars. The ball position is 70-30% and I am the favourite. However when I can see that my player don't shoot penalty or one-to-one opportunity at the beggining of the game then I know the game is fixed and I will lose or draw. I have many goal situations and opponent just 1 or 2 and he is shooting the goal so 100% efficiency.
    I am trying to change the different game settings(formation, style, long ball against short etc) but nothing happens. The opponent manager is not even play that game.

That is not fair for the manager like me since I am with you several years already. I am very pissed off then
    And as I said I can predict the result after 5-15 minutes of playing and this is 100% of true then. This is not happening every game but randomly so please remove that stupid algorithm

Don't make the games fixed!!!!

Dominik

After the game I can see the following comment: "we were favourits but that was not our day". That is not true: this is because your stupid algorithm
    Last edited by dominikjuzyca; 06-05-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dominikjuzyca View Post
    Guys,

I noticed that some of games are fixed. I know after 5 minutes of playing that I won't win the game so your algorithm is very poor to cheat people like that. How I know that? Here is the example:
    I am playing with the team with 4 stars average and I have 5+ stars. The ball position is 70-30% and I am the favourite. However when I can see that my player don't shoot penalty or one-to-one opportunity at the beggining of the game then I know the game is fixed and I will lose or draw. I have many goal situations and opponent just 1 or 2 and he is shooting the goal so 100% efficiency.
    I am trying to change the different game settings(formation, style, long ball against short etc) but nothing happens. The opponent manager is not even play that game.

That is not fair for the manager like me since I am with you several years already. I am very pissed off then
    And as I said I can predict the result after 5-15 minutes of playing and this is 100% of true then. This is not happening every game but randomly so please remove that stupid algorithm

Dominik
    I get games like this too, sometimes im down 2 maybe 3goals in the 1st 10mins....to a managerless team too

Dreamer
    100% accurate observation mate.
    Trolling in this game is off the charts since a few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by dominikjuzyca View Post
    Guys,

Dominik

After the game I can see the following comment: "we were favourits but that was not our day". That is not true: this is because your stupid algorithm
    Hi,

I agree how that message sounds like a joke after a match where your strikers completely through into trash important chanches to score and your team does not care about increasing the management of the match to try to finalize it.

On the opposite, opponents finalize any counterattack after a wrong pass in the midfield line.

Seasons ago I was about failing my league because of this situation.....

Recent updates don't seem to have improved it.
    Tyltyl likes this.

Best of all after such troll results are the comments from the AM. I've got this message after drawing 1-1 at home to an opponent
    (9th placed within the league, -38,4% weaker than my team);

"The opponent's defenders managed to win duels against our attackers"
    "Their GK was too good for our players"

You'll assume those defenders and that GK must have great ratings, but go figure;

GK -> 6.5 (7/18 saves) DL -> 6.9, DC -> 7.2, DC -> 6.4, DR -> 6.8, DMC -> 6.7

I won't include the full stats, except the shot efficiency; 9% - 100% (18-1 shots on goal...)
    I've stopped counting after 4 posts, but I guess there have been some more as Nordeu's virtual reality TV doesn't show all the highlights.
    This engine defies any logic off late and I've seen already a lot of such stories...
    madflo19 and Tyltyl like this.
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________