Page 78 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1342
Like Tree642Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

  1. #771
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Think il just resource save this season and see what my thoughts are towards the end of the season. Real shame if what your saying is right Richie. May have to look for a new game. I said above, I feared it will turn into a Mickey Mouse game of dice rolling and getting new scout players every season. I’d had a system going of buying and training one or 2 18yr olds from 50-70% and blasting them in specific trading all season and repeating. Just about at the end of that process with my first 11 and it’s all been wasted overnight by developers.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i'm afraid to say that by looking at results this season (last season i won the quadruple and the season before the triple, and for the past 2 years atleast a double) that we are being beaten by average trained players this season with absent managers. i was knocked out of the 1st round of the cup this season for the first time ever by a 77% and i was 120% at the time with massive 300% attack skills, he beat me 4-1 and only played with 10 men lol to make things worse and the weaker my opponent is, the less goals i score despite the possession % saying 80-20 in my favour. since the beginning of this season i stare in disbelief at the bull**** animation on my screen and notice that AML and AMR goals have dissappeared. starting to give our DC's man on the match despite my striker scoring a hatrick. even freekick goals are dissappearing with my AMC of 343% shooting skills (last season how many times a striker one on one runs straight at the goakeeper).
    i've play now for 9 years and i'm packing it in end of season. i'm leaving as captain of a platinum association and all the managers are leaving too.we all worked so hard together and built brilliant teams (no tankers) just proper honest efforts in white skills over the years with aml amrs and nordeus have now stabbed all us hard workers in the back ! NORDEUS IS A MONEY MACHINE and it can stick all its cash where the sun doesn't shine !!!
    all my managers are being insulted and offended and we have had enough of troll results. There is only Sausy in the front line who faces our abuse, the real culprit hide and never answer our questions or listen to us !! .........................
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-13-2019 at 06:26 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M, Seeker85 and Cope King like this.

  2. #772
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    955
    How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2019-04-13-14-59-17-774_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2019-04-13-14-58-35-539_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

    Guys, you're right. I just witnessed it first hand. No way in the world would this guy on the right have lost to an balanced team with no support. Both managers attended.
    This is a level below me so they are a star higher in reality.

    How many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2019-04-13-14-59-56-137_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgHow many troll results you had this season ?-screenshot_2019-04-13-14-59-39-605_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

    Team on right is better overall by 10 percent. Read that skills limit are 180 now. The quality difference i am seeing has already capped at 180 yes?
    Because if not the left hand team could be stronger considering right hand team has alot of players above 180 for whites.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  3. #773
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,576
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Team on right is better overall by 10 percent. Read that skills limit are 180 now. The quality difference i am seeing has already capped at 180 yes?
    Because if not the left hand team could be stronger considering right hand team has alot of players above 180 for whites.
    ???
    Where you read this? This would mean that low grey skills kill a player... And everyone should be trained balanced.

    Edit: The more I think about this, the more it actually makes sense with the things I witnessed in the last weeks... I will try that. I'm really at a point where I don't care. Next season I will only train the grey skills of my players and see what happens.

    Edit2: So guys I just draw against a 20% weaker, what I'm gonna do now is train greys of my players for a bit, I'm gonna post before after pics when I'm done and will see how it affects my games.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-13-2019 at 08:57 AM.
    Seeker85 likes this.

  4. #774
    Pro EastsiderSG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    955
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    ???
    Where you read this? This would mean that low grey skills kill a player... And everyone should be trained balanced.

    Edit: The more I think about this, the more it actually makes sense with the things I witnessed in the last weeks... I will try that. I'm really at a point where I don't care. Next season I will only train the grey skills of my players and see what happens.
    Mate, I assume you were asking about the 180 skill cap. I bumped the thread where I read it

  5. #775
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    i'm afraid to say that by looking at results this season (last season i won the quadruple and the season before the triple, and for the past 2 years atleast a double) that we are being beaten by average trained players this season with absent managers. i was knocked out of the 1st round of the cup this season for the first time ever by a 77% and i was 120% at the time with massive 300% attack skills, he beat me 4-1 and only played with 10 men lol to make things worse and the weaker my opponent is, the less goals i score despite the possession % saying 80-20 in my favour. since the beginning of this season i stare in disbelief at the bull**** animation on my screen and notice that AML and AMR goals have dissappeared. starting to give our DC's man on the match despite my striker scoring a hatrick. even freekick goals are dissappearing with my AMC of 343% shooting skills (last season how many times a striker one on one runs straight at the goakeeper).
    i've play now for 9 years and i'm packing it in end of season. i'm leaving as captain of a platinum association and all the managers are leaving too.we all worked so hard together and built brilliant teams (no tankers) just proper honest efforts in white skills over the years with aml amrs and nordeus have now stabbed all us hard workers in the back ! NORDEUS IS A MONEY MACHINE and it can stick all its cash where the sun doesn't shine !!!
    all my managers are being insulted and offended and we have had enough of troll results. There is only Sausy in the front line who faces our abuse, the real culprit hide and never answer our questions or listen to us !! .........................
    Oh dear. My observations have all been confirmed by you. My AML Dogbe has been top scorer and best rated for the last 8 seasons, never got less than a 9. 8 was rare and this season he’s scoring 6’s. Scores when we score. Same observations with MoM.

    Suppose Nordeus wanted to do something when like me and you and many others probably found, the ‘free 7-9* players’ they were giving as prizes in national team events and challengers were pretty useless not even making our first teams due to being 22 and over 100% grey skills. Been thinking overnight and at least with tanking now not possible if your to compete in associations, it still can be played with some level of method as long as you front load all your training on fresh 18yr olds as the development pyramid based on age will still be same. Not sure what il do though. Like you say, it’s too frustrating and feels like a huge kick in the teeth when your watching someone with a poor team who probably hasn’t logged in for a week, destroy you 5-1. Probably give me the much needed shove I needed to stop having this game open when I should be giving more attention to family.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

  6. #776
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,576
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Mate, I assume you were asking about the 180 skill cap. I bumped the thread where I read it
    Thank you, like I edited above, I'm gonna test it. Almost all of my players have 180%+ whites and low greys, I'm now gonna train greys all day and see how it affects my season. I'm just sick of this.
    Seeker85 likes this.

  7. #777
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    ???
    Where you read this? This would mean that low grey skills kill a player... And everyone should be trained balanced.


    Edit2: So guys I just draw against a 20% weaker, what I'm gonna do now is train greys of my players for a bit, I'm gonna post before after pics when I'm done and will see how it affects my games.
    Id be interested to see how that works. Il keep a look out for your results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

  8. #778
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    240
    I’m still not sure how the changes explain my CL form being reasonable with 5 wins and a loss. I beat the team 2nd in my league twice with no problems, yet he held me 2-2 in league and has beat teams easily where my side have struggled in the league only.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #779
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Id be interested to see how that works. Il keep a look out for your results.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm really excited... And I will not even need many rests. With 50 I brought my AMR up almost 20%.

  10. #780
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Thank you, like I edited above, I'm gonna test it. Almost all of my players have 180%+ whites and low greys, I'm now gonna train greys all day and see how it affects my season. I'm just sick of this.
    i don't think you'll see any changes... and that's because you're entire season was programmed from day 1 by the server... sometimes the server lets you win easily matches and make you win trophies and sometimes (like this season) makes your team useless and you lose with pathetic teams... training, morale, bonuses, quality (especially quality) doesn't matter!!! the only thing that matters is the server. if it's on your side or against you. that's how pathetic this game has become.
    i made the quadruple last season (server was on my side) and this season i have a better team but i'm struggling with pathetic 4* teams... so that's the only explanation: you can make your team the best you can (7, 8 stars), if the server wants you to lose, YOU LOSE. they don't give a sh*t about normal and loyal managers. good job nordeus, worst managing in history.