Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Cup - Most teams from higher season.

Cup - Most teams from higher season.

Hi

This season cup has been tough as 90% of the team were from a level up. I am on level 4 but after first round all the teams were level 5. Is it common?

I was able to beat most but in round 16 .. I met a level 5 player with 110% and I was 95% level 4.

Won the first round 2:0 then in the home game I was leading 2:0 and in the last 4 mins scores 4 goals and wins ?

It was not a troll or a bot as manager was present .

Question is why level 4 team playing level 5 in the Cup competiton?

Is it normal ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes this is common. I'm level 14 and I've had higher level teams not only in the cup but also the champions league since the 2nd season or so.

Quote Originally Posted by iyerz View Post
    Hi

This season cup has been tough as 90% of the team were from a level up. I am on level 4 but after first round all the teams were level 5. Is it common?

Question is why level 4 team playing level 5 in the Cup competiton?

Is it normal ?
    yes, in the beginning the game is free to play, they give you 120 tokens and some packs so if you are active, build a good and play right, you can win 1-2 League or Champions legaue cups.
    But then they put you in a +1 LV in CL. and Cup, so to force you to buy players from the scout or recommended or spend a fortune to buy young fast trainers and train them to 7*, just to have the same quality with your +1 level opponents.

So if you want free to play, stay in the League
    if want more, prepare to pay

Famous
    Those people are funny: they work hard making a game and they want to make money out of it instead of watching you have fun for free. Where is this world going ?
    Altiplano likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

I haven't payed a single cent and I'm still "allowed" to play, is this a miracle?
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    surely this means i should get an opportunity to play a team with lower level
    when we play the team with high level they havent had winning seasons previous
    that i have nticed

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Those people are funny: they work hard making a game and they want to make money out of it instead of watching you have fun for free. Where is this world going ?
    Exactly where do they put their head🤔.